Chapter 3

Selena's POV

School

When I get into school, I know today is going to be bad because I can feel it in the air - which I don't know how. As I go to my locker I smell the most exotic fragrance in my whole life, but I don't know where about the smell is coming from so I just leave it and head to my first lesson which is English with Mr Black. He's a werewolf well of course he is, everyone is here that is in the Dark-moon Pack.

Anyway I make my way to the back of the classroom to my seat by the window and just look outside wishing that I can be a wolf and shift. I hear the classroom door open and the wonderful smell is back, I look up and see Jane and Aiden come through the door. I'm guessing its Jane because no way can it be Aiden but the smell is a musky, and cinnamon I know it might sound weird but to me the smell is amazing, so I turn to look at Aiden and found out that Aiden to looked at me and as we gazed into each others eyes the world started to fade away and it felt like me and him were the only one's here with no one else.

~Mate~ I hear in my head

WTF ! What was that ?? I see that Lust, love, and adoration was in his eyes but then Jane wrapped her arm around his waist and then the look turned into disgust and then he looked away and kissed Jane on the lips when I felt a pain go in my chest and wanted to growl at her for doing it.

~Selena meet me in the Janitors closet after class please~  Aiden says to my in my mind.

I nodded my head at him to let him know I will.

After class - Janitors closet

As I wait in front of the closet I feel a hand wrap around my arm and immediately feel sparks go through me. I turn when I am pushed into the Janitors closet and I know its Aiden that did it, I turn around to face him when he says the most painful words that I didn't want to hear.

"I, Aiden Scott, Soon to be Alpha of the Dark-moon pack, reject you Selena Stevens as my mate" he says when I start to cry as I feel pain go through to my chest which feels like being stabbed so many times.

"Bbut Aiden your my mate, you can't reject me" I stutter.

"yes I can and I am" he whisper-shouts at me then turns and walks away and leaving me crying heartbroken on the floor in the Janitors Closet.

*************************

I know this may it sound raw but I hoped you liked it.

please

COMMENT

VOTE

LIKE