Who to be..or not to be

I was left alone that night, thank God. I couldn't sleep at all. This posed a problem because if I couldn't sleep, I couldn't travel. Basically I stayed up all night trying figure out what was best. Stay with this family and pretend to be their daughter, totally drooling over the guy who's supposed to be my brother, my twin brother. Or I could leave tonight and go back to my totally depressing life of trying to get back into my own body that's being occupied by someone who has no consideration at all, and totally crush this family like someone threw a Godzilla-sized boulder at them. Basically think of myself or think of others? Thinking of others would be the polite thing..but is it the right thing? Judging right from wrong was never really my thing.

My final conclusion was to stay put and do what I can to make this family's life better until I could figure out a better plan.

"Hey." Seb said and came in the next morning. He carried drink holder with two coffees and a brown paper bag. "I brought you your favorite. Almond mocha cappuccino and a raspberry scone." I turned up my nose and then remembered I wasn't me.

"Thanks. I've been craving...that." I said. He laughed at my face.

"You can't lie to me Soph. I can see that you don't want it."

"Sorry. I'm not feeling..myself." His face turned to worry.

"What's wrong? Does your head hurt? Should I call a doctor? Do you need med-"

"I'm fine. What I mean is I don't remember anything. That includes what I like and don't like. You say that's my favorite and right now that sounds disgusting." I admitted. He laughed again.

"I guess I'll have to eat it then." He said and took a bite of the scone. I wrinkled my nose at him. Something that sounded like stone just didn't appeal to me."So how did you sleep?" He asked.

"Rough. I didn't sleep at all. It smells bad in here."

"Well duh. You haven't showered in a week. I think your skin is starting to rot." He grinned.

"Ew! It so is not! And that's not what I meant! UGH. Now I really want to shower." I said and he laughed some more. "Shut up! I'm immobile!" I said.

"Ew. Does that mean you need someone to help you shower?" He wrinkled his nose. I threw a pillow at him.

"It's not my fault!" I said and stopped laughing when his face turned solemn."Seb, I didn't mean it that way. It's not your fault either. The horse just go spooked that's all." I said trying to console him.

"My horse." He said.

"What?"

"My horse. I suggested we switch horses. I wanted more of the advantage when we raced. It doesn't matter what you say, Soph. It is my fault. It will always be my fault." He said and go up to leave.

"Seb, I-"

"I'll be back later." He said and with that he left. Wow. Playing "Sophie" sure is tiring. I fell asleep quickly and what do you know? I traveled.

"Axel! There you are!" I said when I saw him.

"Oh my gosh, Willow! There you are! I thought you left me!" He said and pulled me into a tight embrace. It felt nice to have someone's arms around me again.

"I didn't leave you, Axel. I would never leave you. Not permanently that is. I'm kinda in some trouble."

"What kind of trouble?" He looked skeptical.

"I accidentally stepped into another persons body, met their family, talked to them, made them believe I was their daughter, and fell head over heels for the twin brother." I said much quicker than needed.