Chapter 6- The Sixth Panic Attack

~*~ A day of worrying is more exhausting then a week of work... ~*~

"Where'd you go yesterday," Todd asked.

"To the bathroom," I replied, "And I'm pretty sure I told you to stop stalking me."

"I'm not stalking you," He answered, drawing out the word stalking. "I'm merely following you."

A smile broke out onto my face. "Wait I still don't know your name!" He exclaimed.

"Your not that good of a stalker if you don't know my name," I laughed. This is one of the first times I've enjoyed talking to someone for a while now.

"Aw come on, just tell me," He shoved my arm playfully.

"Hmmm— let me think, Should I tell my stalker my name?" I tapped my chin, "I don't think I should. I think he should figure it out himself." I rushed off, avoiding him. He was chasing behind me yelling about how he'll figure it out. I'm not all the athletic so he caught up pretty fast and pinned me to the ground.

"Tell me your name!" He laughed, tickling my sides. I immediately broke out in laughter.

"Never!" I yelled. People in the halls have started looking at us and teachers have come out of their classrooms.

I saw the principle make his way towards us before yelling, "Todd Anthony and Margo Lin! What do you think your doing, get off of her Todd!"

"Margo huh?" He slowly got off of me, "I like it."