Chapter 5- The Fifth Panic Attack

~*~ I can't make you understand. I can't make anyone understand whats going on inside me. I can't understand it myself... ~*~

"What are you, some kind of freak?" The girl beside me asked. She saw the attack yesterday. Todd looked back at me and saw how my hands were shaking, his eyes quickly showed concern. I held my breath as the people behind me started laughing.

I made eye contact with Todd before quickly breaking it. I can't get close to anyone, if I do I won't be able to follow through on my birthday. I need to follow through, I don't want to live the rest of my life like this.

I felt something hit the back of my neck, I turned to see the boy who throw it. he started laughing and I bent down to pick up the crumbled paper, I uncrumpled it and a tear fell down my face as I tried to hold it back.

a sudden commotion in the room caused me to look up. Todd had jumped from his seat and punched the boy who throw the note. The teacher had come to the back to break them up and I took the chance and left the room and headed down the hall to the bathroom.

I busted into a stall and let it all out. I broke down crying, shaking. I heard a knock from the other stall. "Are you okay?" I heard a girl ask. I didn't realize someone was in here when I came in.

"Y-yeah I-I'm fine," I stuttered out. The other person stopped talking for a little bit while I calmed myself down.

"What's your name?" The girl asked.

"Margo," I replied, "Yours?"

"Ashely."