Chapter 3: A Discussion to Remember

Thank you all for the reviews. So I had to make a few things clear before you read on.

Nora is short for Lenora and I changed it in the last chapter when I mistakenly used Lenora to represent Mila.

I'm also sorry there is no Rose POV for this chapter. I couldn't really muster up enough thoughts for her but I did add some fresh faces to our POV's this time.

DISCLAIMER:

I do not own Vampire academy sadly. I do own the storyline and the written material and:

James Zecklos

Veronica Voda

Chapter Three

Alana POV

I was not happy for my tag along companions. I was also very disappointed that I hadn't gotten a chance to confront Eric.

I stumbled along to Leila's room as my two "pets" followed me. The guy was handsome and had chocolate brown eyes. The girl was somewhat petite and her hair was just cut above her shoulders.

Leila's room was chaotic. Dresses where thrown about and shoes were strewn across the room. Leila looked like a mess and she didn't seem very happy about my arrival with company.

"Who are they?" She had said as she opened the door. It was unlike Leila to act stuck up and snotty but her mood was not the greatest. I could tell she was distracted and anxious for the debutante ball tonight. It wasn't her choice to attend the ball but her mother loved keeping her daughter in the social spotlight. The Voda family was a powerful family in Moroi politics and her mother was chomping at the bit to pressure her daughter into a life of government. Leila had other plans. Leila was an amazing artist. She was terrific at drawing up sketches of clothes and outfits she wished she could wear. She had always wanted to strive for a life in fashion. Her mother disapproved and Leila was stuck being bullied into things that didn't fascinate her.

I turned two the girl and boy. I didn't even know their names.

The guy gave me a lazy smile that defined the alcoves of his almond shaped eyes. His lips were a soft pink color and looked sleek. The expression that crossed his face was a tranquil one and he didn't seem too phased by Leila's abruptness. He seemed more interested in checking out her body. I struggled to sustain my laughter.

He stuck out his hand to Leila, "I'm Ivan Belikov."

Leila offered her hand and gasped as she watched him bring her tiny delicate hand to his rosy lips and place a sweet kiss on it. He held her eyes and I saw a small blush cover her body as she pulled her hand away trying to play it off as "I don't find you attractive at all'. The girl next to Ivan elbowed him before crossing her arms over her chest, "I'm Mila Ozera."

Leila heralded us inside her small lavish room and headed for her private bathroom just closing it enough so she could get herself ready and talk to me. Ivan and Mila sat on the floor cross legged and both looked extremely bored with themselves.

Leila's voice wafted out of the bathroom, "So where did you disappear to last night? One minute you were there and the next you were poof gone."

I sat in her comfy arm chair and sighed, "Eric saved me from getting an ass chewing from mom and Aunt Lissa."

Leila's tinkling laugh escaped the bathroom, "Don't you think you should call him Guardian Pavel?"

I rolled my eyes but it was no use since she couldn't really see me. I changed the subject not wanting Mila or Ivan to catch on, "So who's your escort tonight?"

Leila made a sound of disgust, "James Zecklos. It was mother's idea since she says that the Voda's and the Zecklos's don't interact too much and she always wants to outdo what anybody else does."