The Rock Show: Part 3

Second to last part. Again, sorry it's broken up. Thanks for reading!:))

Comment/ Vote/ Paint withyour toes!

**************************************************************************************************************************

"Yeah, my friend Jamie got sick last minute and I couldn't find anyone else to go with me on such short notice so I gave the ticket away at the door. Oh, uh, speaking of my friend..." she suddenly blushes and I can't help but grin, waiting for her to continue. "Well, she's also a huge fan of Fragile Stones and she would just die if she got to talk to you so I'm so sorry, I really hope it's not too much to ask... I mean, you could say no if you want..." she trails off shyly and I notice she's gripping her phone, flipping the top open and closed with her thumb.

"You want me to call her and talk to her? No problem!"

"Wait, really?" her eyes widen even further and they shine from the glare of the backstage lights.

"Sure! Just dial it and pass it here," I smile, sweetly amused at her blushing and seeming embarrassed at asking me for a favor. God, she could ask me to do just about anything and I'd willingly oblige.

She passes me the phone, already making the call without another word. On the second ring, a girls voice answers on the other end, "Diana?! How the hell was the show? Did you get to meet them? Get me merch! Gah, I'm SO pissed I couldn't come and I'm SO jealous of you right now..." I laugh as the girl keeps up her rant.

"Hey," I whisper to Diana away from the phone, "come with me, I can barely hear anything here." I take her hand and pull her into the closest room which happens to be the opening band's dressing room which is thankfully empty.

I put the phone back to my ear and the girl is still bursting with questions that seem to require no answers since she didn't stop for a breath. I laugh again and clear my throat. "Diana?" her friend says into the phone, "Can you hear me? Why did it just get really quiet on your end? DIANA?!"

"Hey, is this Jamie?" I ask knowing the answer and trying not to laugh yet again. Diana looks at me apologetically, probably knowing what was going on on the other end of the line.

"Yes..." Wow, a one word answer, I'm impressed.

"Hey this is Chase Dylan from the Fragile Stones, I heard you couldn't make it- that's such a bummer!"

"No. Fucking. Way. This is Chase? Of course it is, I know that voice. HEY! Ohmygod, Diana met you?! Are you guys standing together right now? Tell her I'm SO jealous of her! No wait, talk to me while I have you on the phone. You can tell her I'm jealous after. Ohmygod hey Chase! I'm such a big fan of you guys!"

"Aw, thanks so much! I really hope you're feeling better! I really wish you could've come out tonight-"

"I know right?! It's SUCH a bummer! God this is so cool!" Well the girl has personality, I'll give her that.

I chuckled a bit, "Yeah. Hey, our next stop on the tour is in Long Island which isn't too far from here. Maybe I could give Diana two complementary tickets for you guys to come out to that show since you couldn't make this one-"

Diana's eyes widen and she bites her lip, nodding at me that she is definitely up for that plan. Excellent- the perfect excuse to see Diana again."That. Would. Be. INCREDIBLE!" Jamie squealed into the phone. "Ohmygod thank you so much! Chase, you are SO cool!"

"Aw thanks Jamie, so are you! Hey I gotta run now but I'll see you next week in Long Island! It was great talking to you!" I hand the phone back to Diana without waiting for a reply.

"I know Jamie, I know. Listen I gotta go too... Chill the fuck out for a second, I'll call you later... Okay, love you too. Feel better and stop screaming so much, your voice sounds like crap. Go eat soup. Bye!" And with that she hangs up and we both just stand there smiling at each other. "Yeah, sorry, she could get really talkative when she's excited..."

"Yeah I can tell. It's all good though she seems sweet," I feel myself blushing kind of wanting to compliment Diana but not really knowing how without seeming creepy. I never know how to be straight forward with girls, I never want to scare them off or make them think I'm just some horny jerk.

"Yeah, she's awesome. She's my best friend since forever. So is this your dressing room?" she starts walking around, examining the bowl of shiny fake fruit next to the couch that has pillows strategically placed to cover torn seams.

"Nah, this is Taming Thunder's dressing room. Ours is probably jammed right now which kind of sucks because I need to get my stuff from there."

"Oh, you're leaving already?" she says a little sadly which kind of makes me happy to see her regret me not staying.

"Well, not if you wanna hang around a bit more. But I do need to go outside for a bit and sign a few autographs. I'd feel terrible for those kids to wait out there all night for no reason and they would..." Oh god, did that sound egotistical? No, I was just stating fact, right? I hope she doesn't think I'm an ass.

"No, no go sign autographs. I mean if you don't need to be anywhere now then that'd be cool to hang out when you're done. I mean, I have no curfew tonight on account of my parents being out of town... No pressure to stay or anything," her face fills with color again.

"No, not at all. I mean, I'd love to stay back. If you want you can join the party in our dressing room and I'll come back to get you when I'm done?" Please say yes.

"Sounds good to me," she grins and touches my arm lightly, sending shocks through my system.

Deciding to be bold for once I take her hand leading her back out into the hallway. "Awesome. You have gorgeous eyes by the way, I couldn't help but notice."

"You really think so? I mean, thanks!"

I leave her sitting with Max and Kevin who had already done their autograph signing outside. Plus I know they won't say anything stupid plus they'll protect her from any gropey guys.