Chapter 1

HEY GUYS!! I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU GUYS WILL LIKE THIS STORY BECAUSE I HONESTLY COULDN'T WAIT TO START IT! SO PLEASE GIVE IT A CHANCE AND TELL ME HOW YOU LIKE IT 💗💗

———

"You change your life by changing your heart." –Anonymous ❤️

———

"No! Stiles don't do it!" I yelled at my TV screen. "No!"

I have been binge watching Teen Wolf all day and have become emotionally invested. Yes, I have seen the episodes more than once. And yes they still give me the same effects. This was my favorite show. And I have all seasons on DVD and occasionally I go through days where I do nothing but watch Teen Wolf all day. And in case you were wondering, I have no dignity when it comes to this show. Or anything that has something to do with Dylan O'Brien.

"Scott, you better save your best friend!" I scream at the television.

"Yo, Zuri, can you shut up?!" My brother Austin yells at me, though his eyes are on his on his iPad as he plays some game on there. Mind you, he was just yelling at the tablet because they were "cheating" a minute ago, yet I get yelled at because I was yelling at a TV screen.

"No!" I roll my eyes and pay attention to the show again. I was getting into the show again, perching forward so that my face was close to the screen, chanting for Stiles not to hurt anyone.

"Oof!" I say as I am blasted by a large, heavy pillow that hits me hard on the side of my face and knocks me over.

"Austin!" I yell and chuck the pillow back in his direction but he successfully dodges it.

"Then shut up!"

"I was in here first!" I yell. "Go in your room."

"The wifi works better in here."

You see, Austin is my twin brother yet we look nothing alike. I know you're probably like obviously because we're fraternal, but still. I do not like to claim him because not only do we not look alike, but he was super annoying. We did have our moments though and I did love my brother with all my heart. We protect each other and always have each other's backs. But as of right now, I was very annoyed by him.

"Too bad I don't care." I try to chuck another pillow at him but instead of it hitting him, it hits my mother, who enters the living room. My eyes widened and my mouth formed an "O". Austin looked up and burst out laughing while my mother had a deep frown on her face and she was glaring at me.

"I'm sorry! I meant to hit Austin."

"Why are you throwing my pillows, anyways? You know better." She scolds.

"He threw it first!" I say, throwing Austin right under the bus. If I was going to get yelled at so was he.

"She wouldn't listen to me!" Austin exclaims when my mother squints her eyes at him.

"Mhm, whatever." She says, causing him to exhale angrily and look away. "I'm still trying to figure out why the two of you are you two still up as if you don't have school in the morning."

"I'm watching Teen Wolf," I explain. "You know how I love my Teen Wolf!"

"Well your Teen Wolf isn't going anywhere. And you know how you are when you don't get enough sleep, Zuri, and I'm not dealing with it in the morning." My mother tells me. "Same with you, Austin."

"Ma, I'm like two levels away from beating this game! I can't go to bed now." Austin pleads his case, yet his eyes never leave his game.

"And besides, we're 17. Not 10." I add.