Completely, Utterly alone...

It's been a while since I sat shotgun without actually "calling" shotgun. I smirked at Pete while he was driving.

"What's with that look?" He asked sweetly.

"Just excited that my plan for world domination is folding out brilliantly" I gave him a mischievous smile.

He chuckled and turned towards the highway ramp. About a half an hour after I suddenly realized I had no idea where we're going.

"So where is your secret location for kidnap victims?" I joked.

"It's an abandoned factory called 'It's-a-Surprise'" He grinned his ridiculously faggoty grin.

"Incorporated." He added quickly, moving his head to the side.

."I'm gonna get a little sleep." I croaked, climbing into the back of the van. 

"You spent all day sleeping!" Pete replied in a bewildered tone.

"I'm a little shook from the events that transpired. Just wake me up in an hour or so." I muttered and rolled over. 

An hour or so later I woke with Pete sleeping besides me. I looked out the windshield and saw nothing but trees. I guess he decided on a rest stop. His arm reached out like a kid looking for his teddy and he found me and pulled me towards him. I snuggled in his arms for maybe 20 minutes. I completely gave up on sleep. His damn boner was pressed against my stomach, and to be frank, it was turning me on a bit. I moved my face closer to his and nibbled at his ear. His eyes fluttered open.

"Hey sexy face" He said sleepily.

His tired voice just makes me want him more. He reached his hand to my face and pulled me closer until his lips touched mine.

"How's your chest?" He asked, sounding more awake.

"Just aching for you to - " I stopped myself from going any further.

"Fine, I guess." I smiled awkwardly at Pete, hoping he was to tired to comprehend what I had slipped up and said.

He chuckled, then began to kiss my neck. His hand managed to slide up my shirt and up under my bra. I gasped satisfactorily. I was just aching for his touch. I moved my hand down, towards his boxers and bit my lip. He removed his hand and lept into the driver's seat.

"...And off we go!" He said as he started the van up.

"Nice one, Pete. I'm gonna get you back for that!" I laughed as I climbed back into the passenger's seat and held my hands in my lap. 

"Just for you, my love." He smirked and reversed.

I spent the next three or four hours either staring out the window or at Pete.  wanted him bad. We pulled up to my house and Pete got out first, opening the door for me.

"Oh, what a gentleman!" I gushed and stepped out. 

"Nice place." Pete says as we walk into my house.

"You've been here before." I mention.

"Yeah? So?" Pete replied as he threw himself on the couch.

I smiled and shook my head, walking over to him and moving his legs to the side so I could sit down.

"Wanna listen to some music?" I ask.

"Sure." Pete replies.

I pick up the remote and turn on my TV, switching it to HDMI 2.

"What are you doing?" Pete asks.

"Being a fucking genius." I reply as I turn on Youtube and go to my playlist.