Samsung Sucks.

Pete and I are standing in the Apple store, right after purchasing my new phone.

"Do you like it?" Pete asks, smiling.

 "Yeah, I do! Thanks, Pete. You really didn't have to, though." I said, fucking around with the iPhone.

"Yeah, I did." Pete smiles, pulling me into an unexpected hug. 

I smile and hug back. 

"Okay, so, now what?" I ask.

"We go back to the Hotel, you get dressed, then we get the guys and go to the Fair place." Pete said, walking out of the store, leaving me behind. 

I shook my head and jogged to catch up. We walked through Barnes and Noble, back to the car. I didn't bring up the fact that Pete said he was going to get me a few books. I already felt like I was taking advantage of him. 

 As soon as we made it back to the hotel, I made a Bee - Line to the bathroom with all of my clothes.         Pete threw himself on the bed and turned on the TV.

I finally got dressed after a while of debating. I wore a Green Day tee, Red skinnies, all of my Gummy bracelets, and my green Chuck's. I left the bathroom and placed the remaining clothes by the door, next to my shoes.

"Done." I said."

Pete turned his head and glanced at me.

"You look nice. Let's go get the guys." He mumbled and got up.

"Wait. I'm tired. Can't we just stay here and watch movie real quick?" I asked. I was tired of walking.

 "Sure," Pete said, sitting back down.

"What movie do you want to watch?"

"Yellow Submarine!" I said excitedly, then hopped onto the bed.

"Woah, calm down. Lemmie see if I can find it." Pete said, picking up the remote. 

I scooted next to Pete and crossed my legs. Pete looked over at me and smiled.

"You're ridiculous." Pete said, chuckling.

"I know." I said, looking at the TV.

Pete was flipping through the movie section thing and finally found it.

Well, he found it when I shouted, "LOOK! THERE IT IS! CLICK ON IT. CLICK ON IT OR I'LL MURDER YOU WITH A PLASTIC FORK."

Pete's eyes widened and clicked on it,

"Woo!" I shouted.

Pete shook his head and laid back to the headboard.

I looked at him and pouted, then scooted back up next to him and buried my face his pillow.

"Woah, personal space." Pete said, shoving me over.

"YOU'RE IN MY BUBBLE! YOU'RE POPPING MY BUBBLE!" I shouted as soon as his hand touched me.

Pete laughed and faced the TV while I put myself under the covers.

About halfway through, I fell asleep. It's okay, though. i've seen the movie before.

When the movie had ended, Pete shook my arm to wake me up.

"Come on. Let's go get the guys, now." He said softly.

"Ugh. Okay." I said as I quickly stood up and made my way to the door.