The Pain Symbolizes The Glass.

Patrick had already picked up Pete, so Bronx and I were here by ourselves.

"So, Bronx, what do you like to do for fun?" I asked, looking over at him.

Since I'm weird, I was sitting on the floor, looking up at him, sitting on the couch.

"I like Lego's." He responded quietly.

I smiled. I had no idea what to do from this point on. I mean, I don't know how to deal with kids, I've never had any. I guess I just have to keep him distracted until Pete's Mom comes home.

"Are there any Lego's here?" I asked.

"I don't know.." He mumbled, playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Hey, do you know what Pokemon is?" I asked, pulling out my phone.

"I like the show."

"Come here, let's play it Old School." I said, opening my GameBoy Color app and turning on Pokemon.

Bronx slid off the couch and sat next to me.

"Sorry it's such a small screen." I apologized.

"It's fine."

The game loaded and I started a new game for Bronx. I showed him how to play it, what buttons to push, that kind of stuff.

Bronx seemed to really like the game.

It was kind of adorable. Okay, really adorable.

I stood up and went to the kitchen, looking for something to eat out of sheer boredum.

"Hey, Bronx," I called out. "Are you hungry?" 

"No, I'm otay." He replied.

"Eeehh" I squealed. I do things like that when something's really adorable.

I opened the fridge, glanced over the food, then closed it, walking back into the living room.

"Are you having fun?" I asked as I sat back down next to the small child.

"Yeah!" He giggled, making me smile big.

Right then, Bronx's hands started singing "Life Burns" by apocalyptica. I reached over and took the phone from him, recieving a cute little pout before answering it. 

"Sorry." I mouthed to him. 

"Yello." I said quickly.

"Hey Sky, It's Pete. Patrick's coming by to pick you up right now. We canceled a show because this just wasn't going to work out. I called my mom and she said she's like, five minutes away from home." Pete's vocie rang out from the other end on the line. 

"Oh, okay. I guess that'll work. I'm sorry you had to cancel a show and all." I mumbled, playing with my hair. 

"Ir's fine, it's not your fault." 

"How in the world did you get my number?" I asked quickly.

"I paid for the phone, moron."

"Oh. Shut up. I gotta give the phone back to Bronx, he's mad at me now because he was playing Pokemon before you called."

"Oh, tell him I love him. Pat should be there in less than 20 minutes."

"Okay, bye!" I said quickly and hung up the phone, right when Pete's mother walked in through the front door, groceries in hand and her husband by her side.

"Oh, hello." She smiled.

I gave the phone back to Bronx and stood up.

'Do you need any help, Mrs.Wentz?" I asked, walking towards her and taking some bags out of her arms.

"Thanks. Just put them on the counter, over there." She said, pointing over the the counter by the kitchen sink.

Her husband pushed past us and walked to the kitchen, where he began to put the groceries in his arms away. 

 After all of the food items and whatnot were in their organized cabinets, I went back to Bronx and sat next to him.

"What's your starter Pokemon again?" I asked him softy. 

"The blue one." He smiled.

"Squirtle?" I asked.

He nodded in response and showed me the screen.

"Level 8 already? Wow." I giggled.

He nodded and put his hand up to his face.

I giggled and leaned my head back. I started to drift off to sleep when the front door burst open. 

"Hey, Hi, Sky, we gotta go. Bye Mr. and Mrs.Wentz!" Patrick said quickly as he ran over to me, pulled me up by my arm and dragged me out of the house. 

"Hold on a second, damn." I mumbled, rubbing my wirst and walking back inside. I walked over to Bronx and told him I had to go. He understood and gave me my phone back, then sat up and hugged me. I smiled at him and kissed his forehead, promising to come see him again. Then I quickly jogged outside and got into the car next to Pat. 

Patrick reversed, then sped off North.