Chapter 11

Me and Lucy are finally getting home! But right before we do that Miley has an doctor appointment about the baby. We were gonna find out the sex.

"Are your ready to come home Lucy?"

"Yes! And I miss my friends! I wanna get out if here?"

"Yeah! We've been her for two months now! It's gonna be Good to come home! But First miley has an doctor appointment!"

"Okey"

We walked out and the press were going crazy! We Tried to walk pass them to the car.

We got into the car and drove to the doctor.

"So Miley.... Today's the day!"

"Yes it is! I'm so exited!"

20 minutes later

"So do you want to know the sex of the baby?"

"Yes we would love to!"

"Okey your having a baby girl! Congratulation!"

"Omg!"

"Ehm Justin?.... Where's Lucy?"

"OMG! SHE'S IN THE CAR ALONE!"

I ran out to the car and Lucy's eyes were closed!

"No, no, no, no, no!"

I ran and opened the door.

"Lucy? Lucy?"

"What is it daddy?"

"OMG! i'm so sorry! We didn't meen to leave you! I was so scared something happend!"

"I'm fine! But where's Miley?"

"She's coming"

"Okey but daddy? What's gonna happend when the baby's born?"

"I don't really know what's gonna happend when your baby sister's born?"

"What? Sister?"

"Yes. Is that okey?"

"I don't know..."

"You just need to know that you're completely safe and i love you very much! Nothings gonna happen to you!

You're always gonna be my little girl that made my life so much better!"

"Really?"

"Yeah!"

"Hey is everything okey?"

"Yes! Yes it is! Now let's drive home!"

We drove home but when we got there Lucy was asleep. I carried her in my arms! I talked to her while I walked!

"You are my true angel!"

I kissed her forehead.

We came up to her room and I put er to bed! After that I went down to Miley. She were just starting on the tv.

"What's up?"

"They're talking about you and Lucy! The whole hospital thing and that they haven't seen you in 2 months! Justin you gotta tell them!"

"Yeah I know.... I call Ellen I can tell it there:)"

"Good!"

"Ey Ellen! It's Justin! So you know I've been kinda gone for the past 2 months... Can I come to you tomorrow and explain it all?"

"Yes sure!"

"Awesome! Okey bye!"

-Next day-

"Lucy you gotta get up! School!"

"Omg I can't wait!!"

"Wow, wow, wow! You have to chill or they have to put on the bandage again! And for me, please use the cruches today!"

"Okey but everybody's gonna ask!"

"Then you tell them that they'll find out tonight"

"Okey"

I dropped her off! She was so happy! I stared at her while she kinda walked to the school but when she saw Tyler she just dropped the cruches and ran to him!

"It's no use" I thought to myself and drove back!

Omg! Bullshit chapter!!