Chapter 4

It was tuesday. Lucy had to get to school. I woke a little earlier then her so i could put on some coffe and have a chance to wake up a little bit.

I went up to Lucy.

"Lucy sweetie you gotta wake up. School starts in an hour!"

"okey daddy!"

She jumped out of bed and run to her closet.

"Daddy! I don't have any clothes!"

"What? oh that's right we didn't get to by them because of the press! well I have some of Jazmyn's clothes you can borrow then we can go shop after school!"

"Okey daddy!"

I walked down and made her breakfast and sat down in the couch on my phone.

I went on TMZ and the headlines were

"Justin Bieber and little girl? New sister?"

I didn't want to put Lucy out in any danger so i dialeded Ellen's number and asked if i could come on the show to night

"Sure Long time noe see! Bye Justin see you tonight!"

"Lucy! are you ready?"

"Yes!"

"Okey let's go!"

We drove to the school and she saw Tyler and just run out of the car!

"Remeber we are going to the mall after school!"

I just drove home and I got a text from scooter

"Come to the studio fast as you can!"

So i just jumped in the car again and drove to the studio.

"what' up?"

"So with your new album coming in stores soon. We tought you could go on a worldwide tour!"

"Yeah! Thart would be awesome!! But...."

"but what?"

"what about Lucy? I don't want her to have a terrible childhood! I want her to have a normal childhood! Going to a normal school! have friends!"

Then she could just stay here when you're on tour?"

"Serouisly? Are you fucking kidding me Scooter? I know you didn't like that i adopted Lucy but i did and i can't just leave her here for 6 months! "

"She can come on tour in the vacations!"

"I think you should take that tought, think about it, realize how stupid it is, then call me!"

I drove back home. I went on twitter and tweetet a little to the fans.

-Surprise i'm going on Ellen tonight!-

The clock was soon 2 pm so i hadded to the car for picking up Lucy.

When i got there i saw Lucy was surrounded with kids. Girls and boys.

I got out of the car walked over to Lucy

"Ey Lucy are you ready?"

Right after i said it the only thing i could hear was screaming.

Every child that was going on that school came running towards me.

I just grabbed Lucy's hand and ran to the car.

I sat her in the back then i signed some autographs.

"are you ready for some new clothes?"

"Yeah!"

Later that day on Ellen

"so one of guests tonight asked me today because he had something important to say. Please welcome the one and only Justin Bieber"

"Come on Lucy we're going on stage now!

I held lucy in the hand. She was shy. So she just stoped walking after 3 steps!

"Come on Lucy. It's not dangerous!"

"I don't want to daddy!"

"Come on it's fine!"

I lifted her up and carried her to the chair and put her on my lap.

"So Justin you said you had something important to tell us! I bet it's about this little one?"

"yeah it is! I woke up today and saw that people wondered who she was and i'm not trying to keep it as a secret! But now everybody are going to find out. Lucy Marie Elisabeth Bieber is......

my daughter!"

"So you adopted her? Why?"

"Well I've wanted a daugther for a while and I just thought why not? And when i heard her story i just knew that thi was something i had to do!"

"but what was her story?"

"lucy do you want to tell them?"

"no daddy!"

"Am i allowed to tell the story?"

"Yes"

"okey so i was at the orphange and read some the files when sudenly i came over Lucy's! It was the sadest story ever!

Her parents gave her up when she was 4 years old because she didn't won little miss perfect competition."

"that was a sad story! But she has it pretty good now?"

"Lucy is the only one that can answer that question."

"Everybody looked at her! She got scared! She whisperd something in my ear then ran of the stage!

"She said she liked that i was her father but she didn't like beeing on tv!"

I said it qikly and ran after her.

"Justin Bieber everybody?"

I ran quikly of the stage and tried to find Lucy.