Chapter 5

Justin's p.o.v

Lucy was turning 10 today. Miley and I were home and decorading the house.

We invited all of her classmates, Chaz, Ryan, my mom and the rest of my crew. She was really close with all of them.

The clock was almost 2pm and i had to pick up Lucy.

The birthday party didn't start until 4pm so I took Lucy out shopping.

"So Lucy you're turning 10 today so were gonna by everything you want! So where do you wanna go first?"

"Well i want to go to the One Direction concert next week but it's sold out....."

"Well i can fix that."

"Hello this is Niall"

Hey Niall it's Justin! You know Lucy? My daughter?"

"Yeah... What about her?"

"She really wants to go to your concert in LA next week but it's sold out.. You don't where I could get some?"

"I have 2 extra"

"Great! How much?"

"This one's on me!"

"Ah thanks man!"

"No prob! Say happy birthday to the little one!"

"I will! Bye."

"So do you want to go to a one direction concert with your kick ass father?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah! And Niall says happy birthday!"

The clock was almost 7pm so we drove home.

Lucy ran in first.

Lucy's p.o.v

I ran in to the living room. I heard a sound! I walked around! When suddenly everybody jumped from behind the couch and everywhere!

"SURPRISE!!!"

Justin's p.o.v

"Did we scare you?"

"Yeah! That wasn't nice!"

I just talked with the crew and totally forgot the time! I turned around to say that everybody had to leave when I saw Lucy and Tyler sitting on the couch kissing!

"O-okey! Sorry to interrupted but the party is over! Everybody needs to leave!"

-NEXT MORNING-

"Lucy. You need to wake up! School time!"

I walked down stair and started making breakfast.

Lucy came down and just sat at the table.

"So Lucy! You know that I'm dating Miley and that I love her very much right?"

"Yes? What's going in daddy?"

"I'm gonna ask Miley to marry me!"

"What? What about me?"

She jumped up and ran out the door!

"Lucy! This dosen't change anything about you!"

I put on some clothes and drove to her school!

#Short chapter