songs

I was going to write a rant

a rant about songs

but me being me I tend to listen to songs while writing

so here we go

is it just me? or are there some songs that make you daydream. rub your nose onto a soft object. grin and play with your fingers. giggle and stroke your fingers over your arm.

it makes you realize you're special. it makes you happy and feel as if you need someone beside you, smiling at how funny you are.

it's probably just me (:

but I have songs that do that to me.

some make me happy, make me want to touch things a lot and giggle at the fact the song describes me.

some make me realize how my hands run along my skin softly. make me think how I'd adore for someone else to be running their hands around me. make me feel- no- want the need for someone to sit beside me and kiss me softly.

some make me angry. make me want to tear my hair out when I'm frustrated.

some make me sad. making me think the songs about heartbreak or that they lost someone. how i would hate to be in their position- sitting alone in a corner, hugging their knees close to their chest and sobbing uncontrollably.

songs are a big part of my life.

they're there when I'm anxious and needing to calm down.

they're there when I'm lovestruck- needing to sit there and giggle like a school girl for awhile because I'm so starstruck by someone I love.

they're there for me when I need to cry. when I need to hunch over and let my shoulders rise and fall with each sob.

songs are there for me.

and in some way I feel very connected to some songs.

and this is just another weird thing about me.