Chapter VIII- Kashmir

I wake up the next morning and automatically knew that it was going to be a bad day. There was something about my mood that made it easy to tell.

I check my phone for any new messages from Bobby but there wasn't any. I roll out of bed and wipe my face with my sleeve. I'm only wearing a long sleeve shirt that comes to about mid thigh and underwear. I get up and look in the mirror. I had accidentally slept in my makeup, and it was dark under my eyes. I wipe it away with my hand and pull my hair out of the messy bun it was in, which made it look really wavy. I nearly laugh at my terrible appearance, and turn to walk into the bathroom for a shower when there's a knock on the door.

"Layla, it's me." I hear Dean say from the other side of the door and I groan.

"Why?" I whisper to myself in despair and respond to him, "Um... Give me a minute!" I yell and go to the sink to wash off my face. There was a soft bang and I hear foot steps entering my room.

"I got it." Dean says and I look into the room from the bathroom. Dean was holding a credit card in one hand and had literally broken into my room.

"I was about to open that." I complain, and Dean comes over to the bathroom.

"Rise and shine, sweet cheeks." He says to me and looks my barely clothed self up and down. I scowl and throw some mini soap at him.

"Go away, you pervert." I say. Had Dean really just checked me out?

"And miss you without pants on? I don't think so." Dean teases and leans against the bathroom door, "So I think You, Me, and Sam are going to go try to inspect this crime scene after dark. Who knows what else we might find." Dean says and I nod while fixing my hair, giving him a sign that I was listening.

"Alright, now get out, I'm about to shower." I say and Dean laughs.

"Can I join?" He teases again, obviously noticing that it's bothering the hell out of me. I slam the door on him. I shake my head and turn the hot water on. I strip out of my clothes and stepped into the shower. I lathered up my hair with shampoo and hear a knock on the door.

"I can't believe you slammed the door in my face." I hear Dean say, my jaw dropping.

"Oh, my god. Go away!" I say while rinsing out my hair. He keeps making weird noises from the other side of the door and knocking on it.

"Get the fuck out of my room, Dean! What are you, a little boy?" I yell.

"What's going on?" I hear Sam say. Holy crap, do these guys not know the meaning of privacy?

"Nothing, Layla's just being a brat." Dean says and I let out a sarcastic laugh.

"I'll get him out," Sam says, laughing a little.

"Thank you!" I say and hear them leave.

When I finish showering I step out of the shower and dry off. I wrap the towel around myself and go out into the room to get my clothes from my bag. Dean and Sam were laying on my bed watching TV.

"It's about time." Dean says, and Sam gives me an apologetic look to say that he tried.

"Why don't you guys go somewhere else for a while? Like Antarctica?" I say while getting my clothes out of my backpack. I was just going to wear a t-shirt with leggings today. I get out my underwear and bra and turn to see them both smiling at me.

"What?" I asked and Dean laughs.

"Is that Victoria's Secret?" He asks me and I huffed loudly.

"Would you stop being a creep for one second." I complain, throwing a magazine from the table at him then I stomp back into the bathroom. I get dressed and brush through my wet hair. I walk back out into my room and, thank God, the two had left. I face down on my bed and sort through me thoughts. I was still trying to think about what it could possibly be that we were hunting. Bobby still hadn't responded with anything yet.

My rambling was interrupted by a knock on the door. I roll my eyes and get up, expecting to see Dean, but when I open the door I only see Sam. I smile at him and let him in, keeping the door cracked.

"What's up?" I ask and Sam just shakes his head,

"Dean told me he asked you to travel with us." Sam says and I'm a bit shocked. I had completely forgotten about it.

"Oh... Yeah..." I say and Sam sits down next to me on the bed.

"If you want to, that'd be okay." Sam says and I shake my head.

"No, I really don't want to be a burden to you guys, It's really oka-" I start to say, but Sam leans over and kisses me. At first I don't react, and just stare at him with wide eyes. Sam has his eyes closed, thank God. I start to kiss back, noticing that it's not a bad kiss. He's pretty good at this. Sam leans us back on the bed slowly, placing a soft hand on my cheek.

The door opens, and Sam and I jump apart. Dean is standing in the doorway and staring at us wide eyed. Dean shakes his head and walks away, pushing a hand through his hair. I put my hand over my mouth and stare at Sam. Sam looks away and gets up.

"I'm going to go talk to him." Sam says, "I'll be back." Sam leaves and closes the door behind him. I sit in shock for a minute and lean back on the bed. Holy shit. This was not good.