Love Hates Me

Eli X James

By: WTFflyingmonkey123 : Kat

Chapter 1: Love, most definitely, hates me

This is a series of events that traspired rapidly. Events that take place in a normal town. Events that change the lives of two very different people. This is a story. A story that is rarely told.

.

.

.

It wasn't like Eli Draxton meant to end up cold, alone, in a filthy alley...while its raining.

"Note to self: Don't run out the door when weatherman mentions something along the lines of “95% chance of rain”...

He sighed as the rain poured making him more drenched than what he preferred. The small town was gray. It was, in general, a dreary day for everyone, especially Eli. The downpour made a most certain melancholy of sorts. A beat of overwhelming depession.

He stared up at the accursed clouds. Eli slowly contemplated whether going back to the house or keep walking away. He chuckled, a morbid chuckle. His mind flashbacked to what led him here under the damn clouds, soaked, contemplating suicide, and thinking about killing the incompetent weatherman with a plastic bat.

Everyone at the table, and well the whole mansion, fell silent. Eli just continued eating his dinner as if he just hadn't uttered those silencing words.

“Excuse me?” The man at the head of the table spoke his voice laced with anger. The tension in the house was strained. The other two at the table just stared at their plates silently hoping and praying no one would get hurt during this confrontation. Though they knew it was useless. Eli sat calmly, then under his breath he uttered, “I'm gay, father. And I think that I am old enough now to make my own decisions. I'm moving out of here.”

It was sort of a mad game Eli played. To be truthfully honest in all rights, Eli didn't believe he could escape his father's wrath. He never even dared to dream of running away. This game was merely Eli's punishment in his mind. He danced around death hoping one day death would catch up to him.

The man at the table glared at his defiant son. His face pinching red in half disgust and boiling anger, “No son of mine is going to be- where are you going?”

Eli simply stood, ignoring....

He shook the memory away, knowing he would have to eventually go back to the house of horrors...

He slowly rose up, not realizing how he sat in the filthy alley. He was just going to walk for a little bit then go back to the mansion to face his punishment...

Eli sighed for the sixteenth time that day.

XxXxX

James was not having a good day.

No scratch that. He was having a good day...till some inconsiderate people decided to call him worthless...and a freak. James just rolled his eyes at those people. He grew up around taunts and teases. Nobody could hurt him.

James used to be, in fact, the town's underground monarch. He led the rats of the town. He was once, in fact. a king of the wicked kind. The only person he set out to please was himself.

Well used to.

Then those very inconsiderate people had the urge to call his mother a somewhat atrocious name. James smiled at that. A sick twisted smile that nothing good ever comes out of.