Fear

Robbie waited impatiently for the package to arrive, " where is that package?!" He was about to throw an angry fit when the package had fallen on his head. "Ouch!!" Robbie exclaimed, his eyes moved to where the package laid on the floor. "Finally!" Was what he had said when he lifted the two covers off.

Alyssa was walking with Sportacus towards the children, the children were playing basketball. "Hi Alyssa!, Hi Sportacus!" Shouted Ziggy. As Ziggy ran towards them he suddenly tripped on his shoe laces, "I'm okay!" He smiled. "I was just wondering would you guys like to join us, we could always use extra players!"

"I don't know about that Ziggy, Alyssa has her arm all stitched up right now." Sportacus said with a friendly smile. Ziggy was disappointed he really wanted to play with them both, "aww.. I was really looking forward to playing with guys.". "But I can still play, Ziggy!" Sportacus hoped that with saying this he could cheer him up.

"You'll play with us!?" The little boy could hardly contain his excitement. He quickly grabbed on to Sportacus' arms and dragged him towards the playing field. Alyssa loved the way he was with the children, "Alyssa, are you okay?, you're staring off into space." Alyssa blushed she didn't know Stephanie was sitting next to her, "I'm fine, I'm just a bit tired". Stephanie looked at her with a skeptical look, "are you sure?, you have been staring at Sportacus for quite a long time" she said raising an eyebrow. "Could it be that you like him?"

Alyssa was about to deny it, when she started to ask herself, what do I feel towards Sportacus?. Her mouth was open, but no words came out. The more she tried to speak the more flustered she became. Without words, Stephanie had already knew the answer. "Stephanie!, get over here!" Called Pixel. "Coming!" She rushed over to him leaving Alyssa behind her.

The question remained unanswered, did she like Sportacus?. Maybe it was the way she noticed how his smile lit up a whole room or maybe it was the way his Icelandic blue eyes pulled her in. She felt her cheeks growing hot,"sometimes I just don't understand you heart" she sighed to herself.

"Over here!, Sportacus!" Ziggy yelled. As Sportacus was going to pass the basketball , when his crystal lit up. He rushed towards Alyssa with a troubled look on his face, with no words he grabbed her hand and led her to her brother's lair, where she found him laying on the floor out cold.