Painful Memories

Sportacus' crystal began to light up, but he didn't need it because he knew that she was in trouble. He ran behind her and grabbed hold of her wrist she tried to free herself, but he didn't let her go. As a result, the two started to tumble down on the grass. "Please tell me what's going on!?" He pleaded. Her eyes were blank, and showed little restraint. She had given up, "Robbie and I grew up in a another town, I guarantee you our childhood memories weren't happy ones. Our father was an abusive alcoholic, he'd beat us until his knuckles were purple. Her eyes were clouding up, Robbie was sixteen at the time, when he decided to take me and run away from home. So we found this town, no one would take us in. It wasn't until number nine found us." She wanted to stop but she couldn't, "he was kind and gentle, I loved him very much." After saying this she chocked up, "our father had found out we ran away and came to get us" she burst into tears "he almost killed number nine, but I saved him, but badly broke an arm in the process.

"Number nine, hid us after I got hurt"
She took out a golden locket "he gave it to me after falling unconscious, my father had hit him with a crowbar." "My father then left and cursed us out". Her face was brimming with anger "Number nine, never recovered from the hit, he.. He.. Died" she held onto Sportacus with all her might.

Sportacus stroked her hair and held her in his strong arms. His heart broke upon hearing the story, "I think he would've wanted to save you" he said kissing her forehead, as she rested awhile.