To All Wattpaders

So for some of the announcements I will be making, I know that some writers will be very happy to hear. Before you guys continue lets see what the announcements are!

Writers:

*  I'm allowing you guys to advertise your books here. 

All you have to do is either comment your book's name or message me.

I will try my best to read all books requested.

*  Books

I don't read werewolves or vampire books. (sorry)

I'm not much of a fan of religious books but it's alright if you advertise a religious book here. I just may not be able to read it. (see my profile to know why)

Any other books I'm fine with.

*Advertising for you

I may not post all recommended books, that does not mean your book was not well written or you're a bad writer, it means that I may not like you style or just the story in general. (still don't be scared to advertise your books here, even if you don't think it's good enough)

If for any other reason I can't advertise your books, I'll tell you or you guys ask me.

Readers

The next few chapters will be books that I think are really good and if you're looking for books to read than you may find some here.

There is almost all genres here.

I'll have my own thoughts about a book in a chapter.

Dedications are usually to the writers of the book posted on here.

Both and Others

*  If you have a book that you think I should read (you don't have to be the writer),just comment or message it to me.

Please  vote and or comment if you read a book. 

If you hate a book comment why.

If you love a book comment why or vote.

You are allowed to criticize or praise a book. BUT please try not to curse.

If you're neutral about a book you read, just vote, it won't hurt.

*  Read my profile and follow if you want. 

*  If there is any problems or questions feel free to message me or comment.

THANK YOU

Bye!!

:)