The Bad Boy's Secret

(Book 1) "What exactly did you do to get kicked out of your last school?" I felt my chest tighten when the vicious smirk played across Noah's lips. He leaned toward me in a flash, pressing me against my bedroom wall. "If I told you, I would have to kill you."

 Willow Abernathy is your cliche good girl. Grades are pristine, homework is always turned in on time, and she never misses her curfew. Noah Lockwood is the poster boy of the term "Bad Boy". He shows up during the first day of Willow's Junior year. Despite the one year difference, they end up seeing a lot of each other. The secrets Noah's icy blue eyes hold, won't be held for long. Willow denies the temptation, and Noah ignores it. It doesn't take long for Willow to find out what she needs to know about him. He's a drummer, his family is loaded, and he was kicked out of his last school for unknown reasons. Noah's blurred past catches up to him, and things get out of his hands and falls into Willow's lap.

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

This is a book when I first started reading I wasn't sure about but then I just got pulled in.

A very surprising ending that I loved.

You gotta love those characters.

The author has done a good job at describing the scenes and characters.

Very beautifully written.

I love this book.

There is a sequel.