Hayley

On what was supposed to be a normal trip to the bank, Hayley Stephens finds herself in the middle of a bank robbery with some peculiar robbers . . . who decide to kidnap her. Taken hostage by the handsome and irritating Jason Lambargo, Hayley finds herself tempted to discover secrets that could help her understand her past and where her absent brother is. But as she delves deeper and deeper, Hayley is thrust head-first into the criminal world her brother lived and the enemies and promises he made. And to top it all off, she's fighting a futile battle and keeping her heart from falling for her captor. She knows how dangerous he is, and yet . . . She just can't help herself from falling in love with a criminal.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I love this book a lot.

Hayley's and Jason conversations are so funny and amusing, the book could only be of their dialogue and it wouldn't be boring.

Book that'll make you laugh, smile, mad, yell, scream, and say 'aww': In all one chapter.

You guys should definitely try it out.

Beautifully written

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

AN: Don't forget to comment, vote or message me.