The Arabian Desert

In order to protect her daughter, Fadia disguises her only child, Maria, as a boy when Zane, the arrogant, demonically handsome rogue attacks their town and claims it as his own, in search of its riches and treasures and a secret goal precious to his dark heart.

It is no ordinary town, for it lies right on the Silk Route, the route merchants and travellers used to cross the Arabian Desert since ancient times. It was famed for its strategic location, legendary trade and irresistible women. Laying new rules, Zane demands a harem, the price the town pays for keeping its trade going along with giving over half its earnings.

To innocent Maria, it's either stay hidden or risk being caught and taken by Zane, a conniving demon in her eyes. Fleeing and alerting the Sultan to Zane's notorious crimes is not an option, for the walls that encase the town and act like a giant cage guarded by Zane's men keep the town's people from freedom -a freedom most the town's people no longer seek once Zane's temptations corrupt their hearts.

What happens when Maria accidently bumps into Zane one glorious afternoon, revealing dark, long wavy hair and her long-hidden face?

The answer is simple: Trouble.

Cover by AyshaKhatun. Copyright © 2013 | All Rights Reserve

><><><><><><><><><><><><><

This author had so long since she'd updated.
But the story is beautiful
Got me at the edge of my sit but not scary.
Full of suspence
Love it
The waiting is worth it
Just try it is awesome