Part 2

They were at the lab and to their surprise, Violet and Jericho were already there. "We were hanging out with Marly" Violet said as she greeted them at the door. "Experimenting, testing, and just helping out with the space pods" she finished with a casual shrug. Later, they were both in Harold's station. All was silent until Angelo began. "Father?" He said some-what nervously. "Yes? What is it, Angelo?" Harold asked attentively. He didn't speak for a moment as he thought to himself. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair on the side of his head nervously "I think I should tell you what I dreamt about now" "oh of course. Don't be afraid to" Harold said. He never seemed to notice how soon or how later Angelo decided to tell him things. He knew his son well enough to know that no matter how long it takes, he would always tell him whatever he needs to whenever he feels is right. And he was perfectly alright with that. "Well...". Angelo then proceeded to tell his father about the strange dream he had. As Angelo explained, Harold had his hand on his chin and nodded now and then so he could try to understand what it all meant. Angelo felt tense at the thought of the dream as he explained it but he kept going. When he finished, he let out a slightly nervous sigh with relief. "What do you think it could mean?" Angelo asked. Harold thought for a moment and gave a curious hum. "Well... It could mean anything, really..." Harold said "it could mean something could happen.... yet there might not be anything to worry about. It could just be your mind is still buzzing about what happened that day. It did have a slight traumatizing effect on you after all". "But that was about three years ago. And everything is resolved now. I now know she did that for the best and that doesn't matter because I'm reunited with everyone again". "Then maybe it's nothing to worry about but still, stay wary. It could also be a sign of some kind". Angelo thought for a moment then nodded. "Don't worry, my boy. Maybe it's just something you have to wait out. It'll pass" Harold reassured him while patting his shoulder with a smile. "Thank you for your advice" Angelo said. "Any time" Harold said, wishing he could do more for him.

A while passed and Harold was back at his computer and Angelo was just looking to the floor. Thinking to himself. The door then opened showing Marlina peering her head in as she looked around. She saw Harold typing and Angelo thinking when he noticed her and lifted his head up. She smiled and signaled for him to follow her. He gave a curious look then stood up from his seat. He looked to his father but he was still typing. "I'll be back" Angelo reassured so he wouldn't be confused when he left. "Alright" Harold said, still typing. Marlina then looked at him and Angelo's response was a shrug. "What is it, Marlina?" He asked as they were now walking down the long wide hallway. Marlina didn't answer as she had a smile on her face. She then lead him to a door and they walked through. At the other side was the lab's unused garden. Standing there were Jericho and Violet. "It's such an open place, you wonder why they don't use it often" Violet said to no one in particular. "Well that makes it perfect for us to use" Marlina responded "we have a place to hang out outside of the lab and now we have a place to hang out by ourselves while we're inside of the lab. Angelo and I used this place a lot back then but we never got to use it again... Until now". "Does anyone know about this place?" Jericho asked. "They know about it but they pay no mind to it. No one ever comes out here anymore but the scientists used to use it to set up telescopes outside. But then they started using newer technology so they didn't need this place anymore. They know about it but since it's to no use to them, it's more secretive now" Angelo explained. "Alright! A new secret place" Violet said enthusiastically. "You did a pretty good job in fixing it up, Marly" Jericho said to Marlina. She giggled then nodded. "Well what are you two rays of joy waiting for? Let's do something" Violet said teasingly nudging Angelo and Jericho in their arms with her elbows. She then went to stand next to Marlina "Marly didn't fix this place up for nothing" she then proceeded to walk and laugh with her. Angelo and Jericho both looked at each other and shrugged. They then began to talk and walk to catch up with Marlina and Violet.