Part 1

Things at Fast Star Projects are running smoothly. A year had passed since it's re-opening and as new things get discovered and new research is made, the lab is becoming a successful place. There is still one question that everyone wonders to themselves, though. Why did it ever stop in the first place? The lab's first ever college student tour was taking place and it was lead by none other than Harold Shadows himself.  "If you look right down this way, you will see these space pods. Each pod comes with its own small control panel to send you up to space for a moment to record things amongst the stars. Oh! There goes one now". They saw a trail of steam shoot up in the air following a small pod blasting off. Their expressions were awestruck. They walked along further then had stopped in front of a large telescope where they were free to look through it and ask questions. "If you look through this telescope, you will see Fast Star Projects' first ever project as of it's re-opening". His dark almost black colored eyes were bright with hardy excitement. One tourist stepped up and looked through the telescope and there it was. The star that they had spent so much time researching together. "I'm actually taking an astronomy course at my college..." another tourist said raising his hand. He adjusted his glasses slightly and continued. "... And I know for a fact that stars simply don't 'take only a few months' to grow. So how do you explain that?" He said with an unimpressed look. Harold gave a clever smirk and said "Well young man, I see your a man of science so I'll explain it in a way that may satisfy you. When we discovered this star, it was a phenomenon as to how exactly it was growing at it's rate. When we first discovered it, it was very small and we thought it would just vanish because of how weak it looked. But after a while, we kept observing it and it was indeed expanding more and more by the second. We found out that the star grew 100,000 km every month. Then at some point in time, it had a seemingly random growth-spirt of some sort that made it grow six times its size all at once to make it achieve its seemingly full capacity. We haven't come to a great conclusion yet, but we hypothesize that since it is indeed, a ball of gas, the gas has a great amount of chaotic energy that is expanding it outward. We don't know if that's a way the energy is trying to release itself and possibly, well, explode. But that strong energy is definitely pushing outward and is expanding the star".

  "So is the star still expanding today?" Another tourist asked from behind the group. "Yes actually, but very slightly. It's not expanding very much anymore. That would lead to disastrous effects and besides, it doesn't need to because it's already grown". "So what is this 'chaotic star' called anyway?" Asked the student with the glasses. "All stars have and need a name". "Hmm eh well, i-it's called uh-" "Chaos" a low voice said interrupting Harold. The group split away and looked behind them revealing Angelo leaning against the wall with his foot placed against it and arms crossed, eyes closed. Marlina was next to him holding her hands behind her innocently, looking at him with an amused expression. "Ah, Angelo! I'm glad you're here, my boy!" Harold said heartily, making his way toward his son. "Hello, Harold" Marlina said waving her hand sweetly. "Why hello there, my dear" Harold responded. "Well, my guests, this is my brilliant son Angelo Shadows and his dear friend and partner, Marlina Rodomnik" Harold said proudly. "And you said the star was called what exactly?" The student with the glasses insisted. "He said, the star's name is Chaos" Marlina answered the bothersome tourist. "Is that so?" Harold asked "why did you decide on that name?". "Well like you said, the star has a great amount of chaotic energy in it so why not name it something that comes from the inside?" Marlina said.

  "Well that's very creative of you" Harold said. "Oh but I wasn't the one to come up with the name" She said punctually then looking to Angelo. "I did" Angelo said opening his eyes then and looking to the group. "Ah of course! A unique name like that for a star could only come from none other than you, Angelo" Harold said patting his son's shoulder. "I did help him come up with the name though. We realized that the star hadn't been named yet and usually, stars have names right? But we were at a loss until you discovered the energy it had and how uncontrolled it was so that was when it hit him. At first I thought it was an out of place name for a star, but then I realized it did have truth behind it so, why not?" Marlina said. Another tourist raised her hand. "Wait what did you mean when you said 'we' earlier? You know, when you said 'when we discovered the star' " she asked. "Oh, well I meant we as in myself and my partner, Rachel Rodomnik. The mother of this young lady over here" Harold said gesturing toward Marlina. "Where is she now?" The student asked. "Oh I can answer this one" Marlina began "she is currently with other scientists doing more research on this very star. There are assigned stations for each research project and my mother along with Professor Shadows assigned themselves to the project of this star".