|Chapter 20|

"You can have it na, it all crumbled and shit" August said. "Nah you can have it" I said getting off him.

"Call restroom tonight"I said. "Hell nah" he said. "Hell yes, ladies first" I said. "OK you can go first but IMA lock you I'm there" he warned.

I turned around. "You ain't finna lock me in there, cause if you do IMA hurt you." I said poking his chest.

"What your short ass gon do" he said grabbing my hand. "Something" I said. "Girl I want you to try, right now" he said.

So I did but he had me pinned against the room door. "I told you wasn't going to do nothing" he said. "That's why I beat you in 2k, and yeah I cheated" I said.

"I knew your ass was lying, can't nobody whoop Aug in 2k." He said. "But I did" I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"I suggest you put yo tongue back in ya mouth" he warned. "Or what" I said doing again. This time he kissed me aggressively at first I didnt kiss him back because it caught me off guard, but then I gave in.

Our lips moved in sync. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He moved his tongue against my lips but I didn't let him in.

He pressed against me and I gasped when I felt his erection. He slipped his tongue in and our tongues wrestled.

I was getting wetter and wetter at the moment. Then we heard a knock on our door. We still kept kissing it was like we couldn't stop.

They knocked again and we finally broke our kiss. He put me down and I walked to the restroom. I heard him tell the person to come in.

I was so lost that kiss came out of no where, and I liked it, the last person I thought I would kiss I did.

??????

I been looking for hope, tyga, and her sister for months. Going round robbing houses hoping one of them was there's.
Now since I heard they've gotten separated one by one I had to find them. Come to find out I met Hope. Time to get this hoe so I can get this money and bounce.

I've known her brother for awhile. He killed my brother and he thougt I wasn't bought to get him back. I know he'll come running if he knows his baby sisters are in trouble.

If he dont come with my money, he ain't gon see them no more. IMA hide in the shadows till its the right time though.