|Chapter 6|

|Hope|

I looked out the window of the plane. Nothing but the blue sky and clouds. I sighed as I gripped my necklace and then looked at my ring.

I slid it off and read the engraving. It brought tears to my eyes, why did I have to lose them so early.

Before they could fall I wiped them away. I looked at the check that I gripped in my hand. I never got a chance to open it.

I ripped it open I read it. Then I had to read it again. $2,500! That's a lot of money but that can't bring my mother and father back.

I guess I could just save it up. I don't think its right for me just to have the money and not skai and king.

••••

|5:00 a.m NOLA Airport|

I was sitting at the airport waiting for someone to come when I saw Chris, Savannah, and her baby Trey.

"Oh my god y'all came" I said excited. They hugged me. "Let me see my nephew" I told Savannah.

She handed me him. "Hey little Trey, you miss auntie" I said. I always refer my friends as my sisters and brothers.

He smiled and cooed, he's so cute. "Where y'all staying at?" I asked bouncing trey on my lap.

"I found a hotel that's down the street from an orphanage. Maybe its the one you'll be staying in." Chris said.

"Yeah hopefully" I say sadly. I looked around the airport and there was a woman holding a sign that said my name on it.

"Well guys I gotta go text you when I get there" I said handing Trey to Chris.

He held him out like he didn't know what to do with him. "Why you give me him? You tryna be funny?" He asked.

"We all know that baby yours Chris" I said laughing. "That's a lie, that's Trevor crazy ass baby" he said looking at him.

Trey laughed and clapped his hands. "See look he know it" Chris said then he handed him to Savannah.

I laughed and waved then goodbye. "I'm Hope" I said to the lady. "Oh hello beautiful, I'm Diana but everyone calls me Mrs Diana" she said hugging me.

I hugged her back and gave her a slight smile. Then we exited the airport to a limo.