Chapter 3

Sophie's pov

I woke up in Louis' arms, I was super excited because I couldn't wait to look around!

"Louis, Louis wake up!" He instantly woke up.

"What is it, are you ok?" He asked me with worry in his voice I instantly felt bad.

"Nothing's wrong, I'm sorry for waking you up I was just excited to long around!" I said excitedly. Louis just laughed.

"Right we will get changed then have breakfast!"

"But these are my only clothes how am I meant to get changed?"

"BOYS" Louis screamed. All the boys came in looking slightly worried.

"Whats the matter?" Niall asked worriedly.

"Nothing, it's just that we need to go shopping! Sophie only has one pair of clothes!" Louis said excitedly.

Louis' pov

I couldn't believe that stupid care home didn't give her any clothes to wear.

"Right go and have breakfast and then we will leave" Liam said that of course.

I picked up Sophie and took her downstairs to the kitchen.

"Do you want some pancakes?" I asked Sophie

"How many am I allowed?" She asked me in her voice that made my heart melt.

"As many as you want!"

"2" she replied. 2 is that it was going through my mind, probably the care home not giving her enough food. What would Niall say!

"You can have more sweetie" Liam asked her while dishing two out.

"Are you sure, but what if you run out of money and don't have enough money to go buy some more food?" She questioned us, how could a 6 year old girl know so much about money and budgeting!

"Don't worry about running out of money, we have plenty of money and you can have as many pancakes as you want. How about you eat those two and if your hungry you can have some more!" I asked. She nodded and dug straight in. In fact she had 3 and a half, she gave the other half to Niall as he was begging her and she wasn't really hungry!

"Right in the car, were going SHOPPING!" I screamed!

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I know a short chapter guys but I wanted to end it here as the next chapter is about them at the shopping centre! And I promise the next chapter will be longer and all of the boys will be used!

Love izzy xxxx