Chapter 1

Sophie's pov

*flashback*

I was laying at the bottom of the stairs after my so called father pushed me down them because he thought it would be funny! Well I wasn't laughing I was curled up in a ball crying my heart. I clenched on to the locket my mum gave me and just wished for something to happen.

*end of flashback*

I lay on my bed crying my eyes out, but if course no one was helping me. Why would they help a 6 year old innocent little girl who kept having flashbacks that no 10 year old let alone a 6 year old should be having. But that is what my life is like no help, I'm just stuck in this "care" home.

Louis' pov

We were on the way to the care home.

"Do we want a boy or a girl" Liam asked as all.

"Girl" me and Harry instantly replied.

We were going to the care home because uncle Simon told us that we weren't responsible enough and that we needed to adopt a child to make us more responsible and to of course look better in the publics eye. But I honestly didn't care about the public I just wanted to make a child's life better!

We arrived at the care home and decided to split up. I went upstairs and was walking around when I sudden,y heard the light sound of tears. I slowly opened the door to see a little girl about the age of 5 crying her eyes out and shaking. I slowly stepped towards her and put my hand carefully on her shoulder.

Sophie's pov

I felt a hand touch my shoulder and I looked up to see two big blue caring eyes staring down at me. I started crying harder as I suddenly thought that he was going to hit me or punch me just like my dad did.

I waited for the impact but nothing came. I looked up at him.

"Why didn't you hit me?" I asked him and by this time he was sitting down next to me on my hard cold floor.

"Why would I want to hit an innocent cute girl like you." He said.

" My dad hit me so I thought everybody would hit me."

"I would never hit you" he got out his phone.

"Can I ask my friends to come up here?" He asked me so nicely.

I started shaking at the thought of having more than one male in my room. He soon saw this.

"I promise they won't hurt you" he said with so much truth in his voice.

"O o ok" I whispered back still nervous.

He put his arm around me.

"What's your name?" He asked me.

"Sophie"

There was a knock on the door and I grabbed on to his, I still don't know his name, top and started shaking.

He held his arm closer around me.

"Come in" he said softly.

I saw 4 boys walk in and hid my head in his shirt.

"I promise they won't hurt you" he whispered in my ear.

I looked at them and say them all smiling so I smiled back at them! This was the safest I have ever felt in a long while. I don't know why but when he has his arm around me I feel so safe.

"What's your name, love" one of the boys said. He had blonde hair and a silly voice. I laughed at his voice.

"Why are you laughing" the boy asked.

"His voice is funny!" I said and he started laughing. I suddenly remembered the question.

"Sophie, but what are your names?" I asked them all and by know they were all sitting in a circle. I was sitting next to him and the blonde silly voice boy!

"Niall" the blonde silly voice boy said. I laughed again.

"Why do you keep laughing at me" Niall asked and pouted.

"Because your voice sounds silly!" I said with a little laugh.

He started laughing with me.

"I'm Liam" the boy next to Niall said and gave me a big grin!

"I'm Zayn" the boy next to Liam said and smiled.

"I'm Harry" the boy next to Zayn said.

"And I'm Louis" the boy said. I was so happy that I knew his name because I didn't feel right just calling him him!

"She's the one!" Liam said

"What do you mean, I'm the one"

"We want to adopt you!" Louis said whilst giving me a squeeze.

I started crying, happy tears though!

"Why are you upset, I thought you would be happy?" Niall asked with a slight bit of disappointment in his voice.

Louis' pov

I felt a little upset that she didn't want to be adopted and she wanted to stay here.

"I am happy, these are happy tears!" She said in her adorable little voice with a big smile plastered on her face.

"Ohhhhhhh" we all said and started laughing.

Liam said we should go and sign the papers so I held Sophie's hand and we walked out her cold bare room. How could they give a little girl a cold room with nothing in it!

We walked down the stairs and into the office. I then had to sign all these papers as I was the oldest and would become her legal guardian. I was so happy that i was her legal guardian because I felt really close to her and I knew we would get along well! We found out she was 6. She looked so much younger than 6 and a lot smaller as well!

We walked out to the car and I sat Sophie on my lap as we there wasn't enough seats!

Sophie's pov

Louis put me on his lap and I rested my head against his chest. I was tired and I think Louis realised this so he started humming a song. I was soon asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hope you guys like this first chapter please comment and vote thanks and happy reading!

Izzy xxx