Chapter 5

Sophie's pov

I woke up feeling sick. I hate being sick, I think I have a fear of it. I always cry when I'm puking my guts out. I could feel the sick coming.

I ran to the bathroom. Opened the toilet seat up and puked. I felt someone hold my hair for me. I would have thanked them but I was puking.

I was crying my eyes out I felt so ill. When I had finished puking my whole guts out I was picked up by Louis and I just kept crying. He took me over to the sink and brushed my teeth for me so I didn't have the horrible taste of sick in my mouth.

Louis carried me downstairs and he sat down on the sofa and pulled me closer to him.

Louis' pov

I woke up to the sound of small feet running to the bathroom. I knew it was Sophie. I heard a puking noice and knew she was throwing up. I ran to the bathroom and held her hair for her. She was crying her eyes out, I had never seen someone cry this much when throwing up. I brushed her teeth for her and took her downstairs. I sat down on the sofa and she just snuggled her in to me.

"Are you ok, now" I asked her.

"No, I hate being sick." She told me.

"Go back to sleep" I told her, she nodded her head and she fell asleep.

My phone buzzed, I pulled it out and saw a text from Eleanor.

E: I have a day of! Xxx

L: do u want to come round and see Sophie! Xxxx

E: I'd love to when shall I come xxxxx

L: whenever but at the mo she is sleeping cause she was sick :( xxxxxx

E: ok ill come over in an hour tell her I said get well soon! Xxxx

L: will do love you xxx

E: love you to xxxx

I would have ran around the house but Sophie was asleep so I decided to have a party in my head!

Harry walked downstairs and started laughing at my silly little dance, I just stuck my tongue out at him!

I put sophie down on the sofa and decided to go and make some breakfast. I made some bacon and eggs and poured out some orange juice. I was just about to go and wake sophie up when Niall ran down the stairs, obviously at the smell of food.

"It's not for you mate, sorry," I told him

"Who's it for then?" Niall asked me

"Sophie," and with that he shut up! I went into the living room and saw that Sophie had just woken up.

"I've made bacon and egg for breakfast, if you feel like eating if not Niall will have!" She laughed at this but nodded anyway. She skipped to the kitchen and sat waiting at the table ready for breakfast. I came over with the two plates and the drinks.

"What are we doing today?" Sophie asked me.

"Eleanor, my girlfriend, is coming over! She's excited to meet you!" I told her she simply nodded to interested in her food! Niall's appetite must be rubbing of onto Sophie! As soon as Sophie had finished she got down and ran upstairs to get changed.

I was so happy right now, everything in my life was working out!

~~~~~~

A/N

So I know I said in the A/N that I wanted 3 comments but I couldn't wait to update especially when I saw that this book has 2.6k views! That is honestly amazing I didn't think this book would get 100 reads so this was a nice big surprise waiting for me!

Thank you to everybody who has read this it means so much to me!

For the next chapter 5 votes and 3 comments!

Thanks a lot izzy xxx