ch 4: Love within team guy pt 2

I don't care about the comments just keep reading please anyways on with tentens memory!! ( tenten really got jipped this more about lee then her i'm evil but anyways.) also i am basing roselina off of ty lee from avatar the last air bender. I love her!!!

Recap: Lee's shoulders started to shake as well as his fists. It wouldn't take long for him to start hitting and when he'd start hitting he'll start ranting!

Lee was so close to snapping he just needed one more push and Neji had the perfect thing to say.

"Ya know Lee its actually quite pathetic how she keeps trying day after, day after day to defeat her incredibly intelligent older sisters. They're prodigies Lee. Total geniuses!!"

'That doesn't matter it never stopped me before your a jerk neji!' Lee thought to himself.

Lee's breathing sped up rapidly his blood starting to boil. He started to stand. His fists were clenched so hard you could see the veins in his arms.

"They were all born with impeccable and amazing skills but roselina. She's the outcast. The runt of the litter you could say. No one would ever want to date her! Do you know why lee? Because she will never amount to anything!"

'You don't know that.'Lee thought to himself. He didn't dare look at the screen. Yes he found it amazing and totally youthful that he found a female taijutsu user but Neji's words or future Neji's words dug up old scars that lee really wished would go away.

"Once a failure always a failure. It doesn't matter how many times the idiot screams about the power of aura because it just doesn't matter nothings ever going to change her destiny. She's a total nothing and- "

"I SAID SHUT UP!!!!!!!!"Lee yelled cutting off Neji while spinning around at full speed punching Neji as hard as he could in the jaw.

Neji found himself crashed into a tree yards away leaving a huge indent. He stared at Lee wide eyed. Yes he thought he would snap but he didn't think he would snap that much.

"Why should I Lee? Did I strike a nerve?" Neji taunted standing up from the tree. Lee was still shaking. Never before had he ever seen his teammate this upset. It was terrifying.

"Yes." He said his voice dripping in such hatred that Neji thought he was incapable to possess. "Why should I stop lee? Its only the truth! Her dest-"

"NOT another word neji!" Lee said calmly. But thats the worst part. Lee was always hyper he was never calm. Neji seriously wanted to bolt realizing he probably pushed him to far.

"You don't know anything about her Neji." He told his teammate firmly. Neji smirked lightly.

"What and you do? How much more could you possibly know about her than neji?" Tenten asked finally speaking up much to Neji's relief.

"Me and her are the same you two couldn't possibly understand. We are both unable to rely on anything but our bodies. You once called me a failure too Neji but look at me now! I'm a jounin! I don't have to beat you to know how much stronger i've gotten. I'm just as much of a genius as you! Same goes for Rose and her sisters! Roselina is far more beautiful than her sisters!"

Neji smirked here it comes.

"She's even prettier than Sakura! A-and she doesn't yell at me or hit me when I talk too loud! She's really really strong and I really really like her because she never calls me bushy brow! She never tells me i'm weird or too hyper. She is soo youthful and has the most beautiful aura about her!" Lee finished proudly making his point clear for his rival.

"Lee if you really are as strong as me...."

"I am!"

".....if you really like roselina..... "

"I do!"

".... Then ask her out like I asked out tenten!" Neji snapped sick of his teamates interruptions and mood swings. To think he was scared a second ago.....

"B-but Neji..." Lee stuttered once again uncertain.

"Oh for the love of...!" Tenten cried throwing her arms up in the air.

"Lee I will never respect you or train with you again unless you go ask that girl out! Forget about sakura and take rose out on a date!"

"But guys what if... " Lee trailed off again.

"Oh Stop being so unyouthful! Man up and ask her!" Neji said ending the conversation grabbing tenten storming off

A few minutes passed and the pair was walking off to ichiraku ramen when Tenten burst out laughing. Neji looked at her bewildered.

"Why on earth are you laughing?" He asked. This just made tenten laugh harder much to neji's annoyance.

"Tenten...." Neji sighed.

"You said unyouthful!" Tenten gasped out clutching her stomach from laughing so hard. Neji sighed and looked into her brown eyes as she gazed back into his lavender ones.

"Evidently I did." He said and leaned in kissing tenten on the lips. The orb stopped glowing.

Tenten glared at the orb setting it down with a huff.

"What's wrong tenten didn't like your future?" Sakura chided. The pink haired kuinochi was over joyed. Bushy brow was finally gonna leave her alone! Granted it would take a few years but still! The guilt of turning him down would finally disappear!!!

"No no it's not like that at all!" Tenten said waving her arms around.

"Then what?" Lee asked her speaking up.

"It was supposed to show me my future. All it told me was you weren't man enough to ask a girl out and neji basically had to use reverse psychology and black mail to do it!" Tenten ranted miffed.

Ino smirked. "Tenten you forgot the fact that your dating Neji!" She said in a sing song voice. Tenten blushed slightly.

"W-whatev who's next?" Tenten asked her voice slightly higher. Kiba raised his hand non chalently.

"I'll do it!" Kiba said right as ino was about to volunteer.

"Sorry blondie but you've gotta be quicker than that!" Kiba said before dodging a hit from Ino.