Ch 3: Love within team guy!pt 1

Temari went back to her seat next to her future boyfriend. Tenten carefully flowed chakra into the orb.

'Here goes' she thought to herself as the screen flickered to life.

"LET THE POWER OF YOUTH EXPLODE!!" Lee cried sending a perfect punch at Neji. Neji blocked the punch with rotation and Lee was once again defeated lying flat on his back trying, but failing to get back up

'Oh how embarrassing.... I hope sakura wasn't paying attention' Lee thought to himself sinking lower in his seat completely embarrassed.

Tenten looked at the screen in confusion. This was supposed to be her future! So, why were they watching lee and neji? This made no sense.

Tenten strode over to the pair. Her hair was down and hung naturally down to her shoulders bringing out her beautiful brown eyes. She wore a pink crop top that showed of her toned stomach and blue pants that complemented her in all the right places. She also wore her usual blue ninja shoes and an oval beaded necklace.

Neji's mouth hit the floor or at least it would have if he wasn't so damn good at hiding his emotions. The hyuuga prodigy couldn't believe his lavender eyes. Tenten's hair was actually down. She never wore it down. Come to think of it never before had he seen his teammate in such a girly manner and to be truthful Neji was loving every second of it.

"Damn tenten you look great!" Ino called while kiba whistled. There were hums of agreement throughout the room and Tenten blushed lightly not used to getting compliments on her beauty. She was more of a tomboy but that didn't mean she didn't secretly crave the attention.

Tenten put her hands on her hips standing in front of lee's head.

"You lost again lee! Face it Neji's just to good of a shinobi! Your never gonna beat him!"

Lee pouted slightly as he looked up at his teammate. "Easy for you to say tenten!" He said brooding slighty.

"Oh not this again!" Tenten huffed getting annoyed already.

"Somebody's moody" Sakura said lightly.

Ten ten huffed and crossed her arms.

"Well its only true tenten ever since you and neji started dating i've been like the third wheel." Lee said in a melancholy sort of way way.

"Oh cmon Lee you know its not like" Tenten tried to reassure her team mate but was cut off by Lee.

"It's really unyouthful." Lee sighed sitting up and pulling at the grass.

Tenten's eyes went wide and her face went scarlet. Panicked thoughts flew through her head. Her and Neji? Neji and her? They were together? They were dating? Neji likes her? Tenten's eyes flicked to Neji in confusion only to strangely find the byakugan user in the same state.

Neji hyuuga no matter how hard he tried could not hide the shock on his face. He was dating Tenten!? How the hell did that happen?! The byakugan user had no answers for himself.

"Yes!!!" Ino yelled fist pumping causing everyone look at her like she was on crack.

"Nejiten finally happened!!!!!" Sakura cheered catching on to ino's outburst.