Kino pt2

Recap: When he stepped on the back porch he smiled at the sight before him. In front of him...

In front of him was Lily's backyard. It was like a paradise oasis. Millions of various types of flowers lined the perimeter. The sun shone down on a glistening blue stream where pink flowered lily pads floated at the surface. The grass was a luxurious green and soft to the touch mirroring the feelings of a pillow. Near the gently flowing stream was a giant sakura tree where birds sat and chirped. The wind blew softly as petals floated gently down and landed into the pond below.

Everyones mouth dropped except for Shika, Sasuke and Hinata's who have been to Lily's house before.

"My flowers don't even look that perfect!" Ino cried jealously angered.

"You share a fence with sasuke!!!" Sakura yelled in a jealous rage.

Kiba rubbed his eyes and they widened when the beautiful scene in front of him didn't disappear.

"Holy sh*t." He whispered.

"Lily your yard is full of youth!" Lee said as his eyes turned into flames.

"Thanks lee." She said smiling at him.

"I don't see what all the fuss is about its just a yard." Neji stated.

"Its hell of alot better than mine Neji." Tenten stated.

"How does your backyard look so beautiful?" Temari asked her. Shika snorted awarding himself a light smack from temari.

"I'm a Jinsè." Was her meek reply as she sunk slightly in her seat. As if her clans name explained everything.

Lily and Hinata were sitting against the fence that connected the Jinsè and Uchiha compounds together and were peering through the boards. Both Hinata's and Lily's hair was now long instead of short and cascaded beautifully down each of their backs and shoulders. 

Lily grew out her hair. Sasuke observed cocking his head slightly to the side surveying his teammates new look. If someone asked him if he was checking her out. He would immediately hn no. But he had to admit her hair did look beautiful long.

"You grew out your hair" he finally stated voicing his thoughts still looking at the screen.

"Y-yeah." She stuttered blushing so red she would match Gaara's hair. She sunk even lower in her seat part of her wishing she could just disappear.

Hinata copying her action when she saw the look in Naruto's eyes. She coukdn't describe it but it made her blush match her bff's.

Shino cleared his throat alerting his presence. Both girls jumped away from the fence blushing slightly at being caught by the beetle guy.

"H-hey S-shino." Hinata said.

"Thanks f-for c-coming!" Lily said eyes flicking to the fence.

"Busted" kankuro called laughing.

"You know you could just hop over the fence right?" Sasuke whispered to Lily.

"Its probably safer on my side." Lily whispered back.

"Why don't you girls just talk to them instead of spying on them while they train?" Shino asked.