Chapter 4

The Cybertronian dragon flew down towards the Autobots and stopped and hovered in mid-air. It raised its head into the air and an orange beam travelled up the inside of its neck. Next thing the bots knew, the dragon breathed out fire from its mouth and the fire started falling down towards the Autobots. "Move!" yelled Aura. Bulkhead grabbed Miko and he, Aura, and Wheeljack ran and jumped down from the cliff and out of the way of the fire. Landing feet first at the bottom of the hill near the Decepticon mine, the three Autobots barrol rolled to safety. "You have got to be kidding me!?" said Aura in shock. They watched as the dragon flew around in the sky. "A dragon?! Where did the Decepticons get a dragon?!" asked Miko. "What's a dragon?" asked Bulkhead & Wheeljack in unison. "A giant, flying, fire breathing, lizard!" answered Miko "Plus they kinda have a habit of going and kidnapping Princesses." "Miko! Now's not the time to be joking around!" Aura stated while not keeping her optics off the dragon. "I'm not! It's true!" replyed Miko.

The dragon flew down, charging towards the Autobots, and breathed out another ball of fire at them. The three Autobots ran out of the way. Bulkhead and Miko to the right, and Aura and Wheeljack to the left. The dragon set itself on the ground facing Aura and Wheeljack. It stared at them with its big golden optics. "Well either way, he's not getting this one!" said Wheeljack. He transformed his hands into blasters and fired at the dragon. The dragon backed away, slightly damaged from the shots, it swung its tail and whacked Aura and Wheeljack sending them flying back and crashing into the ground against a boulder. Aura's head was hit pretty hard from the boulder. As her vision cleared up, the dragon was almost right infront of her and Wheeljack. Then Bulkhead ran towards them, whacking the dragon in the face with his wreaking ball. That bought the two of them a few seconds as the dragon focused its attention on Bulkhead. Aura stood up, then helped Wheeljack up to his feet. "You alright Jackie?" asked Aura. "Never better." answered Wheeljack. They watched as Bulkhead just barely got blasted with a fire ball. Small flames covered his arms and back, but they slowing disappeared. "What do we do?" asked Aura "It's not going after Bulkhead and Miko." Wheeljack stepped forward and faced the dragon. "Looking for me beast?" taunted Wheeljack. The dragon turned its head to face him. "I'm right here." finnished Wheeljack.

As the dragon roared at him, Aura looked down to see one of Wheeljack's grenades right under the dragon. And it was set and armed to blow. The dragon looked down, noticing the grenade. Wheeljack smiled at the dragon as the grenade exploded and the spot where the dragon stood was covered in smoke. "Hasta la vista robo-dragon." said Aura with a smirk. But when the smoke cleared, the dragon was still there. "What?!" yelled Aura in shock. The dragon glared at them and growled. "We're gonna need more fire power!" yelled Bulkhead. "Good thing I know just were to find'em!" replyed Wheeljack as he ran for the Decepticon mine. "Wheeljack! Wait!" yelled Aura. She quickly ran out of the dragon's way right about it as it almost flatened her under its claw and it raced after Wheeljack into the mine. She ran back and regrouped with Bulkhead and Miko. They anxiously waited to see if Wheeljack would come back out. And within a few moments, said Autobot came into view, speeding out of the mine in his vehicle mode.

As Wheeljack transformed back into his robot form, he jumped into the air, spung around a couple times, then slide backwards against the ground once he landed, stopping next to Aura and Bulkhead. "And the walls came tumbling down." said Wheeljack as he pulled out his grenade trigger and pressed the button. The entire mine exploded and collapsed to the ground, with blue flames coming out. "Yes! Snuff' the tragic dragon!" cheered Miko as she stood on Bulkhead's hand. "Nice job Jackie." said Aura. But then some of the rocks at the top started moving, and the dragon emerged from the rock, spreading its orange wings in the air as it roared. "Ok, I spoke too soon." said Aura. "We're toast." said Miko with a scared look on her face. The dragon's head turned and faced the Autobots and Miko. It then jumped up into the air and hovered, glaring at them. "Get behind me." said Wheeljack as he stepped infront of Aura and aimed his blaster at the dragon while Bulkhead protected Miko.But then up in the sky, out of nowhere, two giant energon blasts shot down the dragon, and a space ship appeared. "One of ours?" asked Bulkhead. "Does it matter?" asked Wheeljack in reply. The three Autobots then began to run away from the fight. Aura looked behind her to see the dragon flying after them. "It's gaining on us!" said Aura. Then the space ship flew up just a head of them, and lowered a platform for them to jump on. "Go! I'll draw its attention!" said Aura as she stopped running and faced the dragon. "Aura wait!" yelled Bulkhead. "Don't!" yelled Miko. Aura transformed her hands into blasters and fired back at the dragon. It soared down to the ground, landing right infront of her. The dragon launched a fire ball at her, but Aura barely missed it by a few inches. She fell to the ground and as she was getting up, all she saw was the dragon whack her with it's tail and she flew into the air. Dissapearing from the dragon and the ships view. The last thing she remembered was hitting solid ground, and everything went black.