Chapter 8

"I love Epcot! It's one of my all time favourite parks!" said Raf. Everyone arrived at the park, walking through the front gates. "So what's Epcot like?" asked Wheeljack. "It's awesome! The park goes around in like this big circle and different sections are different countries around the world!" answered Miko. "See? Over there is Canada, down there is Norway, on the other side from where we are is Italy, and over there is Japan." explained Aura as she pointed at the different attractions. "So, what's that giant golf ball about?" asked Smokescreen. "Oh that? That's where they have the spaceship earth ride! It's insanely cool!" answered Cole. "Well then, let's go on that ride first!" suggested Bulkhead. "Alright!" cheered Miko. The gang entered the line up and outside the building was a big painting of planet earth shown from space, with astronauts working on the International Space Station, and at the bottom it showed cave men drawing on the cave walls. "So this ride explains Earths history?" asked Optimus. "Yeah, and it's amazing! I think you'll love it Optimus!" replyed Aura. They all entered a room that looked like you were in a space station. At the other side of the room, ride carts were on a moving escalator. Fowler partnered with June, Jack partnered out Smokescreen, Raf partnered with Bumblebee, Aura partnered with Optimus, Miko partnered with Bulkhead, and Cole partnered with Wheeljack and Arcee. Once they were in their seats, the carts started entering a tunnel. At the entrance of the tunnel there was a video screen showing a cartoon of the carts flying in space. The carts proceeded through a dark tunnel, with flashes of light going off every ten seconds. Then all of a sudden there were small white specks of light all around the walls and the ceiling. They almost looked like... "Stars." said Aura "Hey! Check this out Optimus!" The carts entered a room where everything was pitched black at first, but they turned a corner to see a dark red blazing fire. The area around it looked like a cave, and there were two cave men, one male, one female. Then they proceeded into a different room where it showed the lives of the ancient Egyptians. And one part showed a pharaoh and his queen sitting in there thrones. Then they entered another rooming showing Ancient Greece and when they invented Mathematics. The exhibit showed a teacher teaching math to young boys. "So what do you think so far Optimus?" asked Aura. "Too much learning!" interrupted Miko. "Relax Miko enjoy the ride." said Bulkhead while laughing. Optimus chuckled then turned his attention back to Aura. "It's very interesting. I never knew there were so much different cultures here on Earth." answered Optimus. "Pretty amazing huh? There's lots more to come!" said Aura.

The carts took them to a room that took place in India. There were selves filled with hundreds of scrolls. At the end, it showed an old man reading some of these scrolls. Then in the next room it showed different elements of the arts. From poetry, to sculpting, to singing and music. "Hey guys! Look up on the ceiling!" yelled June. Everyone looked up to see someone creating a painting on the ceiling. "Whoa! That's amazing!" said Smokescreen. "Wicked!" said Wheeljack. Then the carts entered another showing machines in the what appeared to be the early 1900's. "Now taking a big step in history, we created machines!" said Aura. All along the walls were old fashioned apartment buildings, and one section showed the inside of a bank. And then, electricity. Lit up power lines lighted up the ceiling across the room. "Oh! This part is one of my favourites!" said Aura. There was a lite up sign that said 'Cinema' and inside on a screen it showed a black and white movie. "You like movies don't you?" asked Optimus. "Defiantly! It was a big part of me growing up here on Earth." replyed Aura. Then the ride showed advancements in technology as radio stations and TV's were made. One the TV it showed the astronauts landing on the moon for the first time. "Look Bee! It's Earth's very first moonlanding! Listen!" said Raf. "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for man kind!" said the TV. "What did you think Bee?" asked Raf. Bumblebee gave Raf two thumbs up. "Sweet!" said Raf. Then the ride moved on into the 1980's showing a science computer lap, with giant computer monitors. It then showed a teenaged boy at his desk with a computer and other electronics around it. As they left the room, on the ceiling it showed green numbers and letters flashing down like something from the Matrix. And then the stars came back and the carts entered a huge room. "Optimus look!" said Aura as she pointed at something. They both looked to see the planet earth as if viewed from space. "Beautiful." said Aura. "That is just absolutely breathe taking." said Optimus. "Attention! You are now rotating backwards to return to earth. Please remain seated." said a voice on a speaker attached to the ride. The carts turned around and faced backwards. Up on the ceiling, a bunch of rows of stars kept repeating itself as if you were travelling through time. Then, a video screen appeared on the cart. "Answer these questions, and see what the future will be like for you." said Aura as read the screen. Aura tapped the screen and the questions appeared on it. She and Optimus answered the questions and waited until it was done processing. "All finished! Let's take a look shall we?" said the speak. On the video screen in big letters it said 'Welcome to the Future!'. It showed a futuristic house and two humans inside it. "Hey! It's us!" said Aura. The two humans had Aura and Optimus's faces and it showed them doing all these different things in the future world. "The end! Or should I say, the beginning, of your future!" said the voice.

Everyone made it to the end of the ride to find themselves in the 'after ride' attraction Project Tomorrow. The entire room was filled with different arcade games that fitted in with the ride. "That was awesome!" cheered Smokescreen. "Yeah, I didn't know Earth was around for that long." said Wheeljack. "So, what's next on the to do list?" asked Arcee. "Now, it's time to walk around the world! Literally!" answered Cole. They walked through the different country attractions in the park. They got lunch at a resterurant in Canada, saw a dance show in China,and bought Pokemon plushies in Japan. "Which one did you guys get?" asked Cole. "I got Pikachu!" said Raf. "I got Snivey!" said Jack. "I got Wabafet!" said Miko. "I got Piplup!" said Aura. "Oh yeah? Well I beat of you guys! Cause I got Mew!" cheered Cole while doing a happy dance. "Ok, is anyone else here sweating like crazy or is it just me?" asked Arcee. "Yeah, it's getting pretty hot." said Smokescreen. "Why don't we head over to Mouse Gear and pick up some of those handheld fans and some water?" suggested June. "Good idea. Cause the one I bought yesterday ran out of batteries!" said Fowler. They all walked over to the store and picked up their things. "Where to next guys?" asked Bulkhead. "Let's ride on Test Track! It's totally wicked fast!" said Miko. "Oh yeah?" asked Wheeljack. "How fast?" asked Smokescreen. Miko pointed at the ride and everyone watched as the coaster car speeded down the track. "That fast." answered Miko with a smirk on her face. "I'm hooked! Count me in!" said Smokescreen. "Me too!" said Wheeljack. The two of them ran towards the line up for the ride while Miko followed. "Hey! Wait up!" yelled Miko. "Heh, heh, that's our boys. Hey Miko! Don't you guys to on without me!" said Bulkhead as he ran after them.

After the four of them were done on the ride, it was starting to get dark out, so they decided to get dinner. "Anyone getting hungry?" asked Fowler. "Defiantly!" answered Cole. "I'm starving!" said Aura. "I'm so hungry, I could eat a horse!" said Miko. "Alright then, I believe there is a restaurant in Italy." said June. "Let's go!" replyed Aura. They all got something to eat at the hotel and everyone had a blast. Mostly everyone had spaghetti and meatballs and it was delicious! After dinner as they were leaving the park, they noticed a stage set up in the Mexico section of the park. "What's going on there?" asked Arcee. "Let's check it out." said Miko. They all walked to the stage to find hundreds of people standing around it. Then the lights on stage came on and a group of people came up and played the instruments on stage , while the others danced along to the music. "Hey Aura, doesn't this song sound familiar?" asked Cole. "Yeah, it does." answered Aura. "I wonder who it is that's performing." said June. Then the guitarist came up to one of the mics. "Ladies and gentlemen! Thanks for coming to our show tonight! Please give a big Disney World welcome, to JUSTIN BIEBER!" said the announcer. As the announcer said his name, Justin ran on stage and everyone was screaming. "Hello Epcot! How's everyone doing tonight?" said Justin. The crowd screamed even louder. "That's great! I just want to say thanks to everyone for coming to this special benefit show! Tonight, Disney has raised half a million dollars for charity, so I would like to dedicate this song to all the children around the world! Let's kick it, with all around the world!" said Justin. "I can't believe it! Justin Bieber! Here in Disney!" said Aura. The song started playing and everyone was singing along with Justin.

"Cause all around the world! People want to be loved! Yeah! All around the world! Their no different than us! All around the world!"

Everyone was signing and dancing along to the music. "This is awesome!" cheered Raf. "Cause all around the world! All around the world! Their no different than us! All around the world!"