Chapter 20

Just a quick note, I notice that everytime I make my chapters in anyone's POV I still type it in third person xD. I'm fixing that, so from now on I'm doing it the right way! Lol Also, I am making a third book of the TFP series so its based on after Predacons Rising, which I'm starting now. So if you guys have any Transformers OC's you want me to add into the story please let me know! Also, I will be Roleplaying on the Transformers Universe game forums looking for other characters as well.

I have a feeling the third instalment won't be out for a while, so there is plenty of time to submit an OC. I'm also making a new character which I'm pretty sure will blow you guys away! So, hope you guys enjoy the Predacons Rising chapters!

************

Aura's P.O.V.

With Bumblebee's return and his bravery throughout the war for Cybertron, me and Optimus thought it was about time that the scout be promoted, to a warrior. We held the ceremony outside the gladiator stadium at Kaon, where Megatron's statue still stood standing. The remaining Autobots were present for this occasion as I stood beside Optimus as Bumblebee kneeled before us. "We have endured bitter hardship, and countless battles. But at long last, our home planet has been restored. We would not be standing on Cybertronian soil, without the teamwork effort of our fellow Cybertronians, as well as their sacrifices. Ratchet, who remains on Earth to safeguard our human friends. And Cliffjumper, who made the ultimate sacrifice." spoke Optimus. "But on this day, at the dawn of a new era we give a special houner to Bumblebee. Through his bravery and devotion in th cause of peace. One that rid this universe of the Decepticon war munger. In the company of our fellow Autobots, in the presence of our creator Primus, the living core of our planet, the power vested in me by the Matrix of Leadership, and Princess Aura." Optimus took the Star Saber in his hand and knighted Bumblebee. "Bumblebee, arise a warrior." I said with a smile. Bumblebee stood back up on his two feet as the other Autobots crowded around and congratulated him. "Nice Bee!" "You did good Bumblebee!" "Wheeljack, if you would be so kind?" I asked. "Wouldn't miss it for the world Princess. Lets get this party started!" cheered Wheeljack. He brought out his grenade trigger and pushed the red button at the top. The statue of Megatron exploded into pieces, reducing it to ruble. "Much better." I saud. Wheeljack and Bulkhead chest pumped while Smokescreen slapped Bumblebee in the back playfully. "Welcome to the club 'Bee. Warrior today, who knows! Maybe Prime tomorrow?" asked Smokescreen. "Slow it down Smokey. I'm not sure I'm qualified for Prime's responsibility more than anyone."'answered Bumblebee.

"Nicknames now? When did you two become BFF's?" I asked with a laugh. "I am sorry to interupt your celebration." interupted Optimus. "Here it comes." said Arcee. "Primes never party." added Bulkhead. "But I must take my leave of you." finished Optimus. "Wait what?" asked Bulkhead. "But we just got back." I stated. "Sir, may I ask why?" asked Ultra Magnus. "Though Cybertron is once again able to sustain life, our planet is currently incapable of creating new life." answered Optimus. "Not until I find and bring back the well spring of creating that new life." "Are you talking about, the Allspark?" I asked in shock. The Prime nodded at me in reply. "You mean it isn't here?" asked Smokescreen. "Nor has it been Smokescreen. Not for thousands of years. As the war for Cybertron reached a tipping point, and the Decepticon army appeared to be unstoppable, I kept it safe from Megatron by launching into a sector in space. One sector where no Cybertronian would dare go." answered Optimus. "The Marix will guide me to its location." "Then what are we waiting for? Lets take the warship and bring it back!" said Bumblebee.

"These remain dangerous times Bumblebee. I will need most of you to stay behind and take care of matters here. We cannot leave Cybertron unsecure." explained Optimus. "Not with Shockwave and Starscream unacounted for." added Aura. "Not to mention our stray Predacon." also added Ultra Magnus.  "Bulkhead, you'll be in charge of reconstruction of the city. Ultra Magus, your in charge until I return. You will search and capture the remaing Decepticons at large." ordered Optimus. "I will be hounered sir." replied Ultra Magnus. "We can start by building a landing bay for Cybertron refugees." suggested Bulkhead. "Wheeljack, I will require your expertise on traveling deep space." said Optimus. "When do we leave?" asked Wheeljack.

*********

I met up with Optimus and Wheeljack at an old docking bay where my father was keeping his ship. Giving Optimus's new upgraded body, he would require a bigger ship than Wheeljack's flyer the Jackhammer. "We're all det cheif! We leave whenever your ready." said Wheeljack. "Many thanks Wheeljack." replied Optimus. The wreaker nodded and proceeded into the ship. "You two be safe out there alright? No telling what lies out there." I said. "We will Aura. I promise we'll return safely." replied Optimus. "With the Allspark, I might add." I added with a smile and a small laugh. The Prime smiled back as we shared one last hug. As he backed away we were still hand in hand and he slowly released my hand as he walked up the platform and into the ship. I watched it lift off and soar into the air to fly into space. 

'Come back soon big guy.' I watched it for a few more seconds before I started walking away. As I did, my com-link went off and three words echoed through my head before the transmission ended. "Love you Aura." I stopped and a smile escaped me. "Love you too O.P." I replied. I transformed into my vehicle mode and zoomed out of the docking bay and headed for the city. 

*********

I pulled up into a near by construction site in the city. Bulkhead was commanding a group of vehicons to get the new docking bay done. "Hey Bulkhead how's the--" I asked but was interupted with a crashing noise. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! How are going to attach that when the framing structure isn't complete huh?!" asked Bulkhead. We watched as two Vehicons picked up what appeared to be a metal sheet. They began walking backwards but were unaware of another Vehicon holding a giant metal pipe. 'Uh oh.' The Vehicons as well as their parts collided with each other and two Vehicons fell off the structure. The one holding pipes lost his balance and ran into the remaining one holding the metal sheet and everything fell on the floor and the last two Vehicons were hanging from the edge. "Ugh.." groaned Bulkhead as he face palmed. "Not looking too good is it?" I asked. 

Bulkhead looked up at me with a surprise look on his face. "Aura! Hey, I didn't see you there." he said nervously. "You saw it did you?" "Yep." I answered. We both heard a motorcycle engine coming from behind us and we spotted Arcee transform into her robot mode and she walked towards us. She looked up at the site, then looked at Bulkhead. "Labour issues?" she asked. "You have no idea." I answered. "Any news on the refugees?" asked Bulkhead. "Just signs of former scoutings and Decepticon installation." answered Arcee. "Can't the warship detect their life signals?" asked Bulkhead. "Shockwave must have found a way to shield and dissable them." answered Arcee in dissapointment. "Hey we'll find them guys. I mean, what's the worst they could do?" asked Aura. "She's got us there." said Bulkhead. "I'll feel better when they're locked up with the others." We all looked up at the Warship thinking about Knockout and a few other Vehicons looked up in the brige. "I'll go up and check on Bumblebee." said Aura. 

*******

I made it up to the warship and I found Bumblebee in the command centre at one of the computers. "What goes on Bee?" I asked. "Hey Aura. Knockout's been making noise all morning." answered Bumblebee. I took note of this and heard a knocking noise coming from down the hall. "He's been doing that?! For 2 hours straight?" I asked. "You have no idea. Alright, I'm putting an end to this." answered Bumblebee no doupt fed up with the noise. He brought up a live feed of the prison cell on the screen. "Ok, you got my attention. What do you want?" asked Bumblebee. "We're prisoners of war, we have rights!" stated Knockout. "When are we going to have access to an oil bath?" 'Oh good greif!'