Dinner.

Someone used some lazy spray on me but I'm back haha.
_______

I was out of words. Everything in my mind went blank, pure embarrassment was what covered me.
I decided to shrug it off and use my incredible smart mouth that can be the cause of my death some day.

"You'd be the last person I'll do any of that with." I said and purely surprised with the amount of confidence that hit me.

I turned around to leave, leaving Chris with an amused face.

"Loveanda I'm really sorry I didn't call you, I know it's been over two weeks but please let me explain."

"What let you explain, so you can start talking and your phone can go off with some bimbo trying to reach you, no thank you, I'll personally really appreciate it if we keep whatsoever relationship we have official, work and that's it."

I turned around and headed for my car, lucky for me I was the one who drive is here and something told me Kate will be leaving with who ever her new wave for the week is.

The ride back home was very peaceful it made me take the long way home and even went ahead of my apartment only to turn around again and come back, I t was just me drowned in my thoughts, and Adele's album 21 playing in the background, just to make me feel less lonely. I finally decided to call it a day when u stopped at my apartment after an hour or two ride with no location, actually with location but just second guessing it. Where can I possibly go to in the middle of the night if not my home.

When I got inside, I decided to let Kate know I've left, not that she will bother cause I'm sure she knows I'll leave sooner or later.

'Hey I'm back home don't worry about me, ttyl & don't have too much fun!Xx'

I clicked send and decided to marry my bed.

__________

I woke with the bright sun shining my room, I have a feeling it's almost noon or possibly after.

I showered, and put some blue knee length fitted skirt with a black satin shirt. I went out and found my cat sleeping on the couch, she was so hyped yesterday she must be really tired. I was debating to make myself some breakfast or go out to lunch since it's already about 2o'clock.
I decided to lunch out, I called Kate to ask her to come with me.

"Hey Sara"

"Hello Kate, want to go out for lunch?" I asked as I play with my cat.

"Sure, er can you pick me up, I'll be ready in a bit."

"Eh, alright, I'll be out on my way to your place."

I picked up my bag and my car keys and put some flat sandals, I head out to my car after locking my apartment.

We sat down at a booth in a Chinese restaurant, feeling kinda Chinese-y for the day.
After our meal we went to the mall, I saw this coming when I called Kate for lunch, I gave in cause I need a dress for my "family dinner".

"I don't like that, I'll be with my family you tramp, I don't need clothes like I'm whoring myself to whoever is available." I told Kate on her protest for me to get a red dress that stopped right below my knees and a really long slit if I was taller, my butt will be out for show.

"Well I get it, no need to mix your usual day life with family" she insulted me.

"Oh fuck off" I retort with the usual.

I saw a black long body fitting dress, it was really nice, and black.

I knew that's the dress. I took it and paid for it and left the mall with Kate's rant as my background music or noise rather.
_________
Thank you and bye lovely souls.

Sorry it's super short, but it's better than no'in!
And sorry the mistakes in this chap, they're horrendous beyond explainable but it's kinda a filler chap and will make up to it and edit when I can! Xx too much mistakes please forgive me beautiful souls :*