You, you again.

You, you again.

My perfect weekend went by so-fast, I came in to work early, today is the big day. My boss's big day rather, if he gets the deal today, well this company's taken another level, I was surprise to hear that the Black inc. are taking under their real estate part,
The company I work for, is in form architectural, we make high paved roads, water fountai, pools, and tennis courts for hotels, estate or anything that needs us. Considering Mr Black, the CEO, of the black inc. is taking our offer on the new estate their building up, they're coming in today to have it set on us, this is my boss's luck, I hope he gets it, I don't like him, but I pray he gets it.
We have a meeting with Mr. Black's son by 10.00am considering he's the manager of the architectural part of the business, Mr. Black Have 4 children, or so the news says, 1 female and 3 males, almost all of them have their part of the business, they have hospitals, which his other son manages, he's a doctor, then they have transportation dealerships which his other son takes on, I'm considering he's the lazy one, well I just thought I don't know, you just have to study business and finance for that, but architecture, medicine and law seems hard-working, well I have prove on architecture, that's what I've done, hard-working, and all my hard-work, I've paid off to land on being a secretary, well At least Mr. Dayle is being taken-off on my position to promote me. Which I'm grateful for. Mr. Black's female daughter is a lawyer, she manages that part of the business. While Mr. Black manages all in all of it, but I've also heard from the news that he's thinking of resigning the business to his oldest son which is the architecture, so let me leave a good impression today, if maybe I'm out of job and I go on Black Inc. I don't get thrown out.

I've gathered up all the work and my folders all ready as I've set them all up on the table in the meeting room, it's almost 10am, I went back to my cubicle to get my note pad and a pen if I need to script down somethings. I picked up my phone to silent it but I saw I have a new message, I opened it and saw it was my best-friend Kate Donovan, she works as a personal assistant at one of the young billionaire bachelors of New York's company, Mr. Ray Hamilton, I've seen his pictures, lots of it and I know a lot about him, considering my best-friend has a huge crush on her boss, she practically shows me the way he breathes. I can design his fingerprint, haha maybe I'm exaggerating, but that's somewhat how I know about him.

("OMG, you won't believe it, Ray went shirtless today in-front of me, though I almost lost my job, but it was worth it, gat you a photo ;) don't ask how...") Kate's message as I read it.
There's a photo of Ray shirtless with a scowl on his face whilst reaching for a shirt to whom I'm assuming is his chauffeur.

("How on earth did you get him shirtless and how did you get that photo?? Lord, you are deep in that...........")
I didn't continue typing my reply as I ran into someone and my whole papers fell down and my phone did a double somersault before landing right in-front of the person I crashed into. I looked up and saw someone I never taught id see here, Mr. rude.

"Do we need to take you to an optician because you seem to be going blind or are you just not looking the way you're going? Always??" Mr. Rude questioned smugly with a teasing smile or smirk playing on his face I don't seem to be following because I just want to sucker punch him right in the face.

"I'm sorry, it's not my fault I can't tell the difference between you and the thin air I'm walking right into because you seem to me as a ghost" I replied sharply with a tone he asked me, I'm game if he wants, two can play until he realizes I've won, and he's done.

He looked at me intently, before replying with a smug smile and
"But it happens you're the one always crashing into me"

"What are you doing here anyways, stalk much?" With no hesitation I replied him getting irritated with the eyes staring at us, since I'm not one for attention, I'll get this over with one way or the other, but I'm one for winning so yes, not going into my shell without a trophy.