Interview 6

Today on A chat with shiningstary 2, we have with us Thea Grace aka Trace. She is one of the interesting persons to talk with, I have talked with her other than this interview. And I promise this interview is really interesting. Put your hands together for Trace.

Name-Thea Grace, though I prefer being called trace

How many years have you enjoyed Earth?- I am turning 16 this month! XD

When did angel dropped you on earth?-April 28, though I think it wasn’t an angel who dropped me on earth

Country-Philippines

Are you in school (which grade)? Or doing job?-I’ll be entering a new chapter in my life as I become a college student this coming school year XDD

If you are in school, what do you want to do in future?- I just want to be happy in the future. No plans yet (even I'm already entering college) of what I really wanted to be. Though, being a writer sounds pretty good but actually I studied in a science and math oriented school. So, maybe to reach my family’s expectation, I can be an engineer or a doctor or something...

What is your special quality?-I always have something with me about writing. XD I joined a national contest in journalism and a lot of other regional contests before that. Writing related. And I met people praising my stories. I never get to publish good stories here though. I have a difficulty with typing. XD I write as in write. I actually have hundreds of notebooks with stories.

How did you find wattpad? My sister found wattpad first. She’s this kind of a girl who loved following trends. She doesn’t have a distinct personality, she’s what the trending is what. If you get what I mean.

When did you join wattpad?September XD

What are your hobbies?-I love writing. Writing not typing. The ideas just swirled around in my head. Writing comes natural to me.

If you could travel in time machine, what would you do?- Nothing. Past is there to remind us that everything is not perfect, that we get hurt, and the future is there to give us hope that things will be somehow better.

What is your favourite book? (published book)- The Host. I just read it recently and I was like WOOOOOAAAAAAHHHH! There’s a lot to say about my feeling it will actually take me a whole day! XD I also loved The Selection. Though, it doesn’t have a plot (or it just lacks a plot) the way of writing and the characters are so real. and I loved—er, it would take a day to tell my “favourite” books. There are just so many XD and oh, the PJO!! Best series ever!

If you were superhero, what power would you have?- I would probably have this persuasion thingy. Or future reading. XD not much of a fighting abilities but still...it’s awesome!

What is your favourite movie?- I usually watch movies based on books. Nothing made it to my standards. If they won’t change the plot in the movies, that would be great. But so far, none of them is as good as the books, that is why I don’t have any favourite book.

Whats your own best book so far?(optional) My best book is not published in wattpad. My thoughts are better elaborated when I am writing. Btw, there are two that for me are the best. One is called The Secret Kingdoms and the other is Equizo’s Arriettes. I think they’re the best I have because I was praised by my schoolmates who I didn't even know. XD

What character in your book/in any movie/in any other persons book, do you see yourself?16.Hmm. Is there anyone who is afraid of life and never stepped out of comfort zone and addicted to writing? If there is, then that is my answer to this question 

What is your favourite quote?-.I actually have none. XD I never did the “motivate through quotes” thingy.

Special person in life?-.None. Um.. there is..  well..uh... umm... next question please?

If god is sitting in front of you and you can ask him 3 questions, what they would be?- I really don’t know what’s with this golden number; can you please explain why this one exists? Is it you favourite number or something?

-Will you give me the power to see the future? (LOL)

-Can I ask for a hundred more questions?

Do you have any pet? What’s there name?-No pet. XD

If you could be god for one day what would you do?One day is not enough LOL

Favourite actor and actress?-None. XD

Favourite song?-I have lots of favourites but after hearing them about a hundred times, it sounded like a boring music to me already. XD

Favourite wattpad book and their author’s name-I haven’t found the author that can keep me reading XD

Most memorable moment-Next question please

Best friend-I have lots of best friends. The “I am always here” best friend and the “We love the same book” best friend and the “I am a fake” best friend and the “Online” best friend. So, their names are: April, Jei, Natures (wattpad), Yvonne, Eljay, Naomi, and Kayhe

What are you most thankful for?- Thankful for my talent. XD

Thanks Trace for joining us. I am sure it was really enjoyable for readers. Thanks for reading. Stay tuned to A chat with shiningstary 2. Hope you have marvelous day.