The Jerk Theory| Chapter 6- And the Plan begins

Authour's note:

School coming to an end! :(

But the only upside is the uploads will be longer/

Hope you like this chapter!

Vote

Comment

Fan

Happy reading

Jm

__________________________________________________________________________

I grabbed my backpack out of my locker and went to my own car. Well, technically it's my mom's she just doesn't  like driving it around.

My mom wasn't like me, it was like she was in a permanent phase of being  a teenager and I, I grew up to fast. My dad left us when I turned 10 and we'd been living alone, until my mom met Connor.Connor was good for her, they were both still somewhat stuck in a teenager phase, but with Connor my mom's toned it down a bit. She was completely understanding and knew how a teenager felt, but at times, it was awkward. Like that one time  when I told her Jake was coming over to work on a geography project  and while I was going up the stairs, my  dear mother gave Jake, my best friend, a box of condoms.... talk about awkwardness. Especially when my mom told him, well yelled at him from downstairs to "make sure he used the extra project materials carefully and make sure they don't break"... Jake hasn't been in my house since then.

And I don't think he'll ever set foot in my house again.

Well, he kinda of can't , now that I've "moved."

I just hope my  Mom is all up for this.

I pulled up into the family home and prayed that Mom would be okay with this.

Please, let my mom be okay with this please. It's nothing big, I'm just  going to date possibly the biggest manwhore in history, change my entire wardrobe, dump the manwhore, kiss another boy in front of him  and  break the player. See? It's nothing major.

I smacked myself on the forehead.That sounded stupid in my head, no way  my mom is going to be up for this, the only way for her to say yes to it was if she was drunk..

Well, we do have all that wine in the basement...

I shook that thought out of my head.

I'm not going to get my mother wasted!

But that could be plan B if she says no....

 I chuckled at myself and opened the door to the house,

"Hey mom? I'm home! You here?"

Her respond came in a yell.

"In the Library with Connor,Allie!"

 I went to the library on the second floor. Our house was pretty big for the 3 of us and Connor's dog, Jack. It had 5 bedrooms, 4 washrooms, a pool, a library and a game room in the basement. When my dad left, my  mom was determined to raise me well. She did all the odd job's that she could find.

And then, she became a house maid for a sweet old lady named Rose Phillips. Rose had no childeren of her own and when she met my mom, she treated her like a daughter not a house maid. When she passed away 4 year's ago .She left  everything she owned to my mother. That's why my Mom has a rose garden out in the backyard. In memory  of her.

I knocked on the library door before entering.

"Come'on in Al!"

 I entered the library  to see my Mom and Connor a reading by the fireplace.