Authors note

Dear readers,

First off I want to say I'm

sorry for leaving the jerk theory unfinished for almost 2 years now. So much things have happened since the time I last posted or said I was gonna post again and time is working against me.

If you guys remember 2 major things caused me to stop writing; some family issues and someone plagiarizing this story. The family issues were cleared up and the plagiarism , well is still plagiarized. No , I will not give the username or website where I found the copied version of my story for fear, the 117 people who follow this story and the silent readers are put into jail for harassing others....( thank you for trying to stand up for me!)

This story being copied is kinda the big reason the jerk theory has stopped, but I promise you it will be up this year, completed ,re-edited and for you guys. If the person who took my story in the first place attempts to do it again, then I will unleash the fury of my readers( please do not pull Ali's plan b)

Any ways, I want to say sorry for the long blank period, and hopefully the jerk theory will be done by fingers crossed;  May? June? July at the latest.

I will publish it as soon as I can. If you guys have any other questions , feel free to Msg me.

I'll be back,

Jam