Chapter 13 - Just Clean

RECAP:

"Good Heavens!" A voice shrieked. I winced. "...Crud..." I breathed out. 

The lady looked outranged at me. "Y-YOU!" she stammered wiping the Jell-O of her face and throwing it on the floor. "HAVE YOU NO TRAINING?" She shouted.

"...Training? I'm not a dog..." I mumbled. Her face was red. She took another step into the room, looking around her, of course in her eyes this place was probably a hot mess.

"W-what happened here...?" Emiko said walking closer... I walked behind the others, trying my best to blend in, that was until Kai, Kendal and Ren all pushed me in front of them. "She did it!" they chorused. Oh, those instigators…

 =============================================================

 "She stared it!" The others behind me sang.

"Well, gee…thanks guys, you really pulled through for me..." I said sarcastically. I mean like seriously, way to rat me out guys!

"You, you child, are a very disobedient one from the group, I see..." The old geezer said. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"And you are?" I asked making hand gestures for her to say her name. She looked at me; shock and disbelief on her face “How disrespectful … What if I were to do the same to you…” She said with her nostrils flaring up.

“Uh, I wouldn’t really care…” I heard people behind me gasp, along with Ren whispering to me, to shut up and act respectful.

“So, lady ya got a name?” I asked her causally.

“You do not address me so casually, child. You may be the Princess of a country, but not this country. You are just a child. I am Lady Kiyouko… you are to treat me with respect!” She told me through narrowed eyes.

I furrowed my eyebrows together. “So your fist name is Lady and your last name is Kiyouko…weird…” I mumbled. Her name should have been Old Lady Kiyouko …

Suddenly, like seriously out of nowhere, ‘Lady Kiyouko’ brought out a slim, dark, cane and slammed it on the floor. “Silence child!” She shouted. I nearly flinched at the unexpected reaction.

 She now looked at all of us. “I am Lady Kiyouko, and you’re new mentor…” She spoke; I looked up at her and stared with a raised eyebrows; I wondered whether she’d be teaching us about Ninja Prep or just manners.

I stared at her for a moment and made a face; I still couldn’t see what exactly she was doing here.

Lady Kiyouko pulled out a small can, and looked a lot like a sprayer of some sort. In a flash, I was sprayed with it. I stopped completely stunned. She did not just spray me like a dog…

“Staring is rude…” Was all she said. I looked up at her in disbelief. “And spraying people with water isn’t?” What a hypocrite!

She sprayed me again.

“Do not talk back to an adult…” She told. 

 “What the hell? Would you just stop it, you old hag?! ” I shouted, and that was when she untwisted the top of the sprayer and dumped the bottle over me.

Well what was the method of this again? I’d like to talk to human recourses about this! “You do not speak that kind of language… Now I should have someone wash your mouth out with soap!”

She said with a surprisingly calm face, but you could still see the slight shock in her face of my choice of words.

 I secretly smirked. Hehe, she doesn’t have anymore water to spray me with. “What’s the point of this?” I asked waving her off.

“I just thought you might have needed a little cleaning…” She said with a secret smirk of her own.

I raised an eyebrow as Kiyouko stood up straight still some-what glaring at me. “Now children…bath time…” I raised an eyebrow at her.

 Who is she to tell me when I need a bath…I’m perfectly comfortable in my food covered wet clothing thank you very much. Ren, Kai, and Kendal nodded then headed out the door. I followed but I was then stopped by Old Lady Kiyouko.

“What?” I asked a bit annoyed. She handed me a broom, I raised an eyebrow yet again at her. “Excuse me…?” She smiled.

“You are not leaving until you clean it up…” My mouth fell open. “What?” She smirked. “Clean.It.Up.” She said slowly. I gave her an appalled look.

 “You’re kidding, right?” I gave her an unbelievable look. “In case you haven’t noticed this place is huge…” Who does she think she is, my mother?

 “Well, get working…” She told me and threw a victorious smile.

 Reluctantly, I took the broom from her and began sweeping the floor. “Old geezer…” I mumbled loud enough for her to her me.

She gasped. “Old? Geezer! How dare you!” She shouted at me outraged.

“Yeah, that’s what I said. Are you having problems hearing now?”

“Just Clean!”