School again...

Yay I can put the picture again! O ya and do u guys know tat yesterday was Leo's BDAY?

*groans*
You were groaning because its Monday today. You roll around and ended up falling down from the bed.
"Greaattt" you said and crawl to your restroom to wear your dress. You called Leo.
Leo: Heyy babe
(y/n): hey fearless *yawns* you going school?
Leo: of course sugar. I just want to see your beautiful face
You chuckled
(y/n):ok see you there babe.

You meet them in school, near the locker. (remember they're in human form :D)
"Leo!" You ran to him and hug him. He hugged back and said
"Sup babe"
You smiled.
Raph saw Jovine and smirked. He went to her and Raph wolf -whistled. Jovine saw him and started laughing.
"Wow Raph. Looking hot~" he smirked again and he snake his hand to Jovine's waist.
"God, you know you're so hot, I need ice to cool you down" Raph said. Jovine rolled her eyes.
"Hey Jovine!" You greeted her as Raph pulled her to all of you.
"Oooooo" Leo, Donnie and Mikey smirked. Raph just rolled his eyes
"Come on Mikey, where's your girl?" Raph asked
"Oh you mean Jocelyn?" You asked
"Yep" Jovine said. "She's not here today I guess"
"Wait.. Where's April?" Donnie asked.
"Here!" April ran to Donnie, hugging him.
Now you and the four started to "Oooooo"
Donnie blushed.

*groans*
Your bully groaned. "The four hottest boy in school taken!?" She groaned again.
Jovine and you heared her.
"Well TOO BAD BITCH!" Jovine shouted
"CUZ YOU TOO UGLY TO EVEN HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" You shouted and both of you giggled.
She huffed and went away. You brofisted Jovine.
"She likes to bully you too huh?" You asked.
"Yea. Ever since I started school here. I got sick of it and started to get more rough which.. Kinda scared them and they didnt wanted to bully me for i think.. A year."
"Cool. I have Leo here." You went and hug Leo's waist. "He protects me" you chuckled
"And I protect you too babe~" Raph said to Jovine, hugging her waist too.
"Man, why do you have to be SO hot!?" She asked and bite her lip. He chuckled and kissed her.

After school
Leo grabbed your waist walking alone in the school park.
"Lets just enjoy tis moment without the guys" Leo smiled and looked into your eyes. He slowly leaned in for a kiss and he carried you up.(like in the pic but your wearing a dress). The wind blew and the sun was setting. The sun blew you dress, Creating a beautiful scenery (just imagine it. But srsly, its a really beautiful scenery)
Mikey was behind the door taking a picture of both of you. It was only him anyway.
"Those guys are so cute together.."

At the lair.
Mikey sent the picture to Leo by text. Leo saw the picture and smiled. He texted
Leo: Mikey ya took this?
Mikey: ya but dont worry it's only me :)
Leo: Thx Mikey its really beautiful
Mikey: your welcome bro :))