You meet Casey & April/Casey flirts with you

"*yawns*" you woke up in the morning in your room. You rubbed your eye and see Leo at your window. You went to opened the window. "Sup Leo"
"Hey (y/n). I was wondering if you would meet someone."
"Who?"
"Two human friends"
"Sure *yawns* I'll go get change. I'll be at the lair at 11"
"Alright. Be safe." He grabbed your chin and pull you to a kiss.

After changing to a nice outfit, you went down to eat breakfast.
"Mornin' mom" you greeted
"Mornin' (y/n), where are you going? You're wearing a nice outfit"
"I'm just gonna meet my friends"
"Alright.." Your mom said "I'll be back at 6. Make sure you are home before I come back!" She pointed to you
"Sure mom" you ate your favourite cereal.

You went to the manhole cover and made sure no one was watching you. You went down when there is no one.
"Who's that girl and WHY is she going down the manhole cover" Casey asked April. You didn't see them when you went down.
"She might be a spy" April said. "We gotta stop her!"

You were just walking when someone grabbed you and pinned you against the wall. You thought it was Leo but It wasn't. It was just a boy your age and a girl beside him.
"Who are you and why are you down here!!?" April asked.
"I-I I should be asking that!!!"
"DO YOU KNOW THE TURTLES!!?" April asked.
"YES YES I KNOW THEM!!" You shouted "THEYRE MY FRIENDS!! LEO'S MY BOYFRIEND!!!"
"Wait what!?" Casey asked. Then you hear a shout
"CASEY LET GO OF HER!!!" It was Leo's shout. Casey let go of you immediately and look into your eyes and smile. He was checking you out. You got mad and kick his leg making him fall.
"Leo you know this guy and that girl!!?" You asked kinda mad, pointing at them
"Yeah they're the ones I wanted you to meet them" Leo said
"Oh I am soooooo sorry." April apologized and shook her hand out. "April"
"(Y/n)" you replied and shake her hands. Casey got up and said
"Casey jones~" he said with a smirk. You roll your eyes and said
"(Y/n)" you walked with Leo to the lair.

You reached the lair and saw the guys
"Hey guys!" You greeted
"Hey dudette!" Mikey said and gave you a hug.
"H-hey April" Donnie waved his arm and April waved back too. Casey just roll his eyes.
(Y/n)'s gonna be mine Casey thought.

You sat on the coach alone while April and the four trains.
"Hey (y/n)" Casey said sitting next to you. You avoided him by moving to the other side
"What do you want!?" You asked angrily.
"I don't know. I just wanna play" he started to tickle you
"Hahahah stop it!! Hahahah LEO HELP HAHAHAH" you laughed. Leo burst out of the dojo and saw you on the ground while Casey tickles you.
"Casey!!!!!" Leo shouted angrily.
"What!? I'm just playing !" Casey shot back. Leo was mad, furious, angry, jealous and on fire. Casey stopped and you got up. He kissed your cheek and went off. Now you and Leo was fuming up.

After some minutes

"Hey where's Casey?" Raph asked. He went to the corner and saw both you and Leo beating the crap out of Casey. "Guys! Hahahha... come here you gotta see this!" Raph said, laughing a little. They saw and laughed.
"Hahahah casey's getting beat up by Leo and (y/n)!! Hahahha" Donnie laughed.
When you two were done, Casey only left 2 teeth while the others keep laughing.

You went to Leo's room and puke in the toilet. After 10 minutes of puking, you told Leo
"HE IS THE MOST DISGUSTING HIDEOS UGLIEST STUPIDIEST IDIOTEST (that word doesn't even exist 😝) DUMBEST SMELLIEST AND THE DIRTIEST PERSON I EVER MET IN MY LIFE AND HIS BREATH STINKS LIKE SH!T!!!!!!!" You shouted and Leo laughed. He settled you down on his leg and started to comb you're hair. He said
"You're cute when you get mad you know that?"
You just smiled and said
"You're cute everytime you know that?"
He just blushed and kissed you. He went down to your neck and collar bone, leaving a few love bites.
"Now you're mine"
"Forever" you said and kissed him

A/n: I know you guys hate Casey.. Do you?