Lame-o-nardo/First fight

A/n: it's a little sad tho. Has strong language .

"STUPID!!!!" You heard someone shouted. Maybe it was Leo. "EVERYTHING IS STUPID!!!!!!"
"Leo?" You asked. He turned back and saw you. He had fire in his eyes, ready to pop.
"ITS YOUR FAULT!!!! YOUR FAULT!!!!!" He shouted "BECAUSE OF YOU, THEY CALL ME LAME-O-NARDO!!!! YOU MADE ME SOFT!!! I NEVER SHOULD'VE MET YOU!!!! YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN I GONE THROUGH JUST NOW BECAUSE OF YOU!!!! THEY CALL ME THAT STUPID LAME-O-NARDO NAME!!! YOUR FAULT!! ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!! YOU MADE ME SOFT!!!! I SHOULD HAVE MET ANOTHER GIRL!!! NOT LIKE YOU!!! YOU'RE JUST A PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!"

Ouch

That hurt

Like spears, knives, forks, blades, swords, daggers, arrows stab through your heart. Your heart broke and shattered to pieces. Tears streamed down your face. The other 3 just went back from the patrol, looking at the argument.
"L-Leo...?*sniffs* w-what are you talking a-about?" You shivered
"GET AWAY FROM MY FUCKING LIFE YOU FUCKING BASTARD I DONT FUCKING NEED YOU ANYMORE IN MY FUCKING LIFE!!!!!!!!"
"FINE!!! BUT IF YOU NEED ME, I WONT BE THERE! GO FIND THE GIRL YOU WANT!!! WE'RE OVER!!! I DONT NEED YOU ANYMORE.. You..you.. YOU BIG FUCKING JERK!!!!!!!!" You screamed. Leo's face and eyes softens. You left the lair, leaving a trail of hot and cold tears.
"Wait! (Y/n)!" Mikey called chasing you. Raph followed too. Donnie look at them running and turn back, facing Leo. He nodded a "no" and went off.

Leo realized what he had done. He ran to his room, leaving a trail of tears too. He crashed on his knees and started crying.
"What have I done...? My sugar and sunshine......... Gone. It's all my fault... All mine...." Leo sobbed.

you were running back to your house with a bucket of tears. The other three saw and followed you from the rooftops. You bang open your house's door and ran to your room. Your mom was sitting on the coach.
"(Y/n)..? (Y/n)! What happened!!?" Your mom asked but you didn't answer. You just ran to your room. All your mother thought was what happened?

You slammed the door and crashed on your bed, crying and crying. The three was outside at your window.
"(Y/n), open up. Everything is going to be fine if you open up."Donnie said, knocking on your window.
"G-Go away" you said between your tears.
"It's okay (y/n). Just let us in and we'll sort things out" Mikey said
"I know Leo didn't mean what he said. He was just having stress because of us not following his orders and calling him his hatred name" Raph said.
You calmed down and went to the window and open the window. They went in to your room and you look at them with your eyes full of tears.
"It's our fault" Donnie admitted
"Yea.. We keep calling him that name which made him mad and went crazy mad at you" Raph said
"Yea... We should've known these things will happen. Sorry (y/n)" Mikey apologized.
"It's okay guys.... It's not your fault anyway. All I want now is his apology. Or not.. We're never gonna get back together... EVER" you said to them with serious eyes.
"We'll tell him to apologize. And everything will go back to normal" Raph said and went outside.
"Hang in there buddy" Mikey put his hand on your shoulder and went out with Raph.
"He'll apologize. We promise" Donnie said and went out too.

You close your window and lay on your bed. You started to tear up again.

If he ever does that again, I will never forgive him. EVER. you thought