Ch.25 Arrival

Noel's POV

I was in the living room waiting on Neymar to finish cooking me spaghetti when I felt something wet and when I stood up I noticed that my water broke. "Neymar my water broke!" I yelled. "What?" he said coming out of the kitchen holding a pan. "I'm going to get your over night bag go on to the car" he said and I did as he said. "Drive faster" I said as I started to feel contractions. "Ok were almost there" he said. When we got the hospital I was put in a room and the doctor came to check me out and then he said I had to have an emergency C-Section. "Your going to be okay" Neymar said holding my hand. "Yeah I'll be fine, I love you" I said "I love you too" I said but the truth is we were both nervous. "Call your family and the team" I said thinking about how my family couldn't be here because they are back in the states. We rushed into surgery and the next thing I remember is waking up to two babies. "Have you names them yet?" I asked Neymar who was sitting on the window-seal. "Your awake! and no I haven't I was waiting on you" he said smirking. "How about we name them Adam and Naomi?" I asked. "Naomi's fine but Adam?" he asked. "Ok then what about Noah?" I asked. "Thats much better" he said smiling. "Have people started to arrive?" I asked holding my babies in my arms. "Yeah they are waiting outside" he said. "Ok send them in" I said excitedly. "You doing okay? and how the babies are so cute" Messi said kissing my forehead. "I'm okay and don't lie they look like aliens" I said laughing. "In about two weeks they'll look normal" Messi said laughing. "Good so then I can put pics of them up on Instagram" Neymar said jokingly but we all knew how Instagram obsessed he is. Messi said his goodbyes and said he'd come by later. Caroline, Davi, Rafaella, Neymar Sr., Nadine, and Neymar's BFF all came in and hung out with us for awhile it was always nice being around them because it felt good to be around family when my mom and dad couldn't be here. "Next, Julie came in. "What's she doing here?" Neymar asked. "Don't be rude" I said giving Neymar a look. "Thanks for coming" I said hugging her. "Of course" she said showing me all the baby gifts she got me. "Thanks" I said. "Can I hold them?" she asked. "I don't think thats a good idea because they are newborns and shouldn't be held by a lot of people because their immune systems are not very strong" Neymar said. and I didn't object but I could tell he was just being rude. Julie said her goodbyes. "Why were you so rude to her?" I asked. "Its nothing" he said trying to play it off but I  could tell there was more. "Their so adorable" I said playing with their little feet and hands. "Neymar even took a pic of all of us just not showing the twins faces. 

VOTE&COMMENT