Ch.9 Accecptance

Neymar's POV
It had gotten late so I called it a night with Rafaella went back to the hotel. I saw Noel in the lobby pacing back and forth. "What's wrong?" I asked her. "David isn't answering any of my calls and he isn't in his room" she said. "I'm sure he's fine he just needs time to cool off" I said "Yeah your probably right" she said going over to sit on a bench and I went to join her. "I love you" I whispered. "I know but Neymar we can't" she said but then I lead in and kissed her. "STOP! We can't be together" She said and I pulled away. "I know I just wanted one last kiss" I said "You know?" She asked "When you left me in that restaurant to go chance after David I knew then" "I'm sorry I hurt you" she said "I'm sorry too" I said as I gave her a quick kiss on the forehead and I headed to my room.

Noel's POV
I was still sitting on that bench in the lobby after Neymar left but I eventually headed back up to my room. "What are you doing in here?" I asked David who was sitting on my bed. "We need to talk" he said as I sat down beside him. "I don't have feelings for Neymar so there's nothing to talk about" I said shrugging my shoulders. "I know but every since you've showed up he hasn't been 100% focused and neither have I" he said "And what is that suppose to mean?" I asked now standing. "It means I think we should take a break but just until Copa America is over" he said "You don't get to make that decision" I said starting to cry. "I'm sorry but I already did" he said getting up to leave. "David if you walk out that door were off" I yelled just as the door was closing.

David's POV
After confronting Noel at the restaurant I went back to the hotel and hung out in the balcony for awhile. When I was headed to look for Noel in her room I saw her sitting on a bench in the lobby with Neymar and what I saw next shocked me Neymar kissed her and she kissed back. I couldn't believe it and to think I was falling in love with this girl. I went back up to my room and reflected on what's happened these pass two weeks and I wasn't sure about what to do about Noel but I decided to tell her we need a break because I need to focus on Copa America and I was also hoping she'd confess that she kissed Neymar. I headed to her room and after five minutes of waiting she finally arrived. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "We need to talk" I said "If it's about the Neymar situation there's nothing to talk about" she said "No it's about more than that we need to take a break I need to focus on the matches"I said "You can't decided that for the both of us" she said "I already did" I said getting up to leave. "If you walk out that door we are done" she yelled to me just as the door slammed we were done the moment you kissed Neymar I thought!!