Ch.12 Reconcile

Noel's POV
As I was running towards Neymar's room I bummed into someone... David. "Where are you running off to?" He asked "No where in particular" I lied. "There's something I need to tell you" he said as we walked into his room. "What!?" I asked as I sat on his bed. "I like you a lot but before us I had this thing with another girl and we were very much in love and she wants to give it another try and so do I" he said "So, your breaking up with me?" I asked relieved. "Yes" he said apologetically. "Well, I wish you the best and all the happiest" I said "Same too you so go and find him I know that who you were looking for" he said smirking "Thanks" I said as I exited his room. I went down the hall to Neymar's room and I knocked on the door. "What's up?" He asked as he answers the door. "I'm such an idiot" I said "What are you talking about?" He asked confused as he closed the door behind me. "I love you" I said "What about David?" He asked "It's fine he's okay with it" I said "I don't know what to say" he said sitting down on his bed beside me. "você também é a luz da minha vida" I said to him causing him to smile. "I love you too" he said leaning in to kiss me and it felt like the kiss could go on forever but he eventually pulled away. "So, are we like together now?" He asked smiling. "Yes" I said smiling. "Well I have to go meet with the coaching staff about the ban but I'll be back soon" he said kissing me goodbye.