4

My parents have decided after a week of rest I should probably go back to school which made me mad but they where right. So as I walk down the hall I hear
"Hey slut!" From Trevor who calls from behind me.
"I can't be a slut if I am a virgin!" I snap walking into my class room. I sit in the way way back because I like to be alone plus sadly Connor and Kian are in this class. I take advanced classes since the school says I am 'smart'.

Right as the bell rings a paper ball gets thrown at me. I pick it up slowly and try to un crinkle it the best I can. 
'You're a slut and no one loves you. You are worthless and I hope you just die a slow painful death'
I already know that Kian sent this note because Connor would not send a note like this. Normally these kind of things don't hurt me, but right now it really hurt.
I don't want anyone to see me in tears so I just leave the class while the teacher is talking. People give me weird stares and my teacher was about to say something but I just shut the door.

I walk into one of the girls bathrooms and grab onto the counter. Looking up at my reflection, I can't help myself but scoff. I am so ugly that's a fact. I am highly disgusted in myself.
Not wanting people to see me like this I go off, and head to my locker. I fix my mascara and my eyeliner so it doesn't look all smudged. It's only first block and I'm already a wreck.
"Hey." Someone whispers behind me. I turn around quickly due to fright, and I frown. There I see him Sam Pottorff.
"Don't hurt me. Sam please I'm not in the mood." I say quietly. He gently places a hand on my shoulder causing me to flinch from his touch.
"Renèe I promise I won't hurt you. I saw you going into the bathroom and I wanted to see if you're okay. Are you okay?" Sam asks. I look into his eyes I have always loved his eyes.
"Yeah Sam I'm okay. I'm always okay," I lie. The bell rings so I shut my locker and go to my next class.

At lunch I get a group message from my parents and a unknown number.
From mom- Hi babies! Your dad and I have to fly back to Minnesota for a week or two because your uncle needs help with your grandmother. We leave tonight at seven so come home right away after school.

From dad- also Connor you need to stay at the house to watch your sister and no friends over. We want to say goodbye to you to so don't forget to come home! Love you kids.
So the unknown number must be Connors number. Great now he knows my number. I have been trying to keep my number from him. Thanks a lot parents. I save his number just for emergencies.

From Bro- okay

From me- yeah okay!

When the final bell rings to tell us to leave this hell hole, I sprint to my locker and get my stuff. I now walk to the door because I'm tired from sprinting.

Right as I get outside and walk about one foot, Ricky grabs my backpack and slams me against a tree. I look to see everyone but Sam in front of me.
"Please let me go. I have to go home right away. My parents are leaving out of state and I need to go home to say goodbye." I say trying to get out of Ricky's grip.
"Hey Connor aren't your parents leaving for out of town today to?" Jc asks confused. Connor just stays quiet. I roll my eyes knowing that I have to come up with some excuse.
"Our parents are close friends.... So they are going back to Minnesota to help Connors family. My parents are tagging along to help." I say quickly. Ricky nods and let's go of my arm and I sprint (again) until I am out of there view.