2

I just wish that life wasn't so complicated you know? That life was just simple and people could be happy and not depressed for once in their life. Where some didn't have to hide their scars from people, and where they didn't have scars at all. But for some reality hits them. It hits them hard. Life isn't a fairy tale. It's a nightmare.

Sadly the day had gone by very very slowly. I got my usual beatings today. One around lunch, and another in English since sadly they all are in my class, and finally now, after school.
I just walk to my locker at a normal pace knowing that there is no use into trying to get away from them. Once I finally got to my locker there stood all six of my bullies. Ricky Dillon, Ricky was a the clown of the group as people say. He can always make people laugh but me, and he has always had a good sense of style. Sam Pottorff, Sam is always in his own business most of the day, he has type two diabetes I heard from other girls who drool over him. Sam has these amazing brown dark chocolate color to them way more pretty then Jc's eyes. Connor Franta, Connor as other people say is very kind and lovable, yeet boy! He is one of the most cruelest out of all six of them. I never talked to Connor because I know I will say something wrong and then make Connor pissed off. Then finally Kian Lawley, Kian is the 'leader' if the group. He thinks he is so amazing with his tattoos and that he smokes. Kian though is not just the leader but one of the hottest in the group. I know I shouldn't call my bullies hot but damn they are! You already Jc and Trevor due to this morning.
When I reach my locker I can see there stupid smirks and I know that this is not good. Before I know it my own feet start to run the opposite direction. I can here all of them running after me calling out my name. I thankfully find one of the girls bathroom, and run to hide there.

I look at my reflection in the mirror. What the hell did I just do? Did my fear get the best of me? That has never happened before but I had this weird feeling in my gut this time. Okay just think Renée just think on how to get the hell out of here! I end up looking up to see a window.
A light bulb just clicked on in my head. I will climb up the wall, and open the window. The fall isn't that far down I won't hurt myself that bad if I'm lucky. I put my legs out of the window first leaving me hanging by my arms. I let go and fall to the ground.
My ankle feels weird so I look down to see my ankle is all twisted up.
"Wow good job Renée you twisted your own ankle dumb ass." I whisper to myself. I get up right away and limp back into the school. A lot of kids probably are already at their houses since school ended about ten minuets ago.

I limp to my locker and grab my stuff that I will need for my assignments. Once I grab all of my stuff and shut my locker I see all six boys right behind my locker door. I don't run this time knowing that my ankle is bad. Ricky soon grabs my arm and pushes me to the ground.
"Just let me go home that's all I want please." I say wishing they would just leave me alone.
"Sorry but you ran away earlier so now you have to pay the price."Kian smirks. I roll my eyes 'if I ran or not I would have had to pay the price.' I think to myself. Kian is the first to kick my side and soon the rest of them soon follow. I hold in my tears, I can not let them see me weak I must be strong.

Soon enough every one just stops kicking me. Which that never happens. I look at them, and see that they all are looking at my ankle. Connor bends down to look at my ankle and I move away from him.
"She has a twisted ankle. We have to take her to the hospital. Did we do this to you Renée?" Connor asks looking at me. I shake my head no and luckily Connor helps me get up.
"What are you guys doing?" Trevor asks anger in his voice.
"She has a twisted ankle we have to help her. We can't just leave her here." Connor says. Why is he even helping me? He never does none of them ever have helped me.
"fine let's go."