Training (Lemon Warning!)

~~~A/N~~~So this is the infamous chapter with the Lemon (Sex-Scene) I made a big warning right before it happens and right after it ends, so if you do not wish to read, you don't have to. Onward with the show! Enjoy!~~~A/N~~~

After a good battle, Goku decided it would be best if we did separate training. "If we keep going at this pace, I might hurt you." He sighed, wiping sweat off his forehead. "Maybe you could train on your own or help me train?"I nodded and watched as he laid on his stomach, getting in push-up position. I gently positioned myself on the middle of his back and sat crosslegged as he began to count; I slipped into a meditation. "1...2...3...4...5...."

I awoke to my darkened, starry skies and raced around, looking for Enlightened. I found her, sitting on a log, looking at the Moon. "Hey let's train!" She cracked a smile at me and nodded, attacking me. We exchanged attacks, blocks and bouts for a while until she lunged at me, tripping me with her foot and knocking me to the ground.

She stood above me, her maroon hair picking up in the wind. "Nana, you're getting stronger, but you need to focus more. Try getting angry and snapping like you did during the battle with Vegeta."

"But that was you that snapped."

She sighed and ran her fingertips through her hair as I stood up. "No. I fought with Nappa. You're whole little thing with Vegeta where you started fighting with him and controlled him, that was YOU, Nana. There's a power deep inside you, that's not related to me, that's strong and waiting to be awoken."

I looked up to her, matching her eyes. "Can you help me then?" She nodded and we sat together; where she taught me how to heal more effectively and how to channel more energy attacks and unleash them.

When our training session was done, I woke up on Goku's back. "7,000...7,001...7,002..."

I quickly jumped off his back and ruffled his hair. "You're working so hard." I looked around the empty space. "I know, I'll go and make some food for you."

I saw his eyes light up at the mention of food. "Haha, sure....7,010..."

Once downstairs, I searched through the huge refrigerator and the floor-to-ceiling cabinets and started dragging out various food items. "Might as well start somewhere." I attempted to put back a bag of potatoes and this caused the whole cabinet to come pouring out all over the floor, knocking me over in the process as the content of the endless shelves spilled. "Of course!" I huffed, standing up and shoving all the food back into the huge cabinet. I looked around and found a sticky note and a pen. I placed it on the door and smiled.

Open at your own risk.

I started cooking and baking various foods for the Kirby upstairs. I heard Goku scream out "10,000!" I laughed at his excitement. Well he reached his goal. Some of Goku's food was done and others still had miles to go, so I found a black box and decided to make him a homemade bento box, grabbing a fork and heading upstairs. Goku was doing lunges around the ship.

"Hey, I figured you wanted to train up here, so I made you a bento box." His eyes watered at the black box in my hands and he started to lunge towards me.

He winked at me. "You know, Nana, you're going to make the perfect wife one day." My face turned bright red as he stood straight up in front of me, gently taking the box from me. "Hopefully you'll be my wife." He whispered in my ear as he leaned in and stole a quick kiss from me. My knees went weak under me and I stumbled backwards, causing me to almost fall down the stairwell. Goku's eyes flashed to high alert and he quickly pulled me into him by an arm, the other hand holding the bento box. My heart was fluttering and thudding inside me, causing me to lose control of my breathing. Why can't I ever act cool around him!? He pulled me, and his precious bento box, to the middle of the training level, away from the danger. "My clumsy little Wifey." He grinned, kissing my cheek.